Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Information
 What's going on?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

emotionmachine
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2012 :  06:37:52  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Just wanting to know what is going on with this program, if there is going to be a new RC or upgrade soon.

The reason I ask is that I bought this app last year when it came out, and it wasn't working right for me, the scripting was not functioning that well, and there were some fundamental issues with the way the DB was conducting itself on my system. So I put it aside.

Just downloaded it again, thought I would give it another go, but nothing has changed. None of the scripts work they way they should, and while AllMusic seems to work okay, the one I really want to work is Discogs, and it fails to download anything.

I love MovieManager, I swear by it, but Music Manager falls short, and it has the potential to be equally as good... but without working scripts the app is useless to me... I want to catalog my thousands of LPs, CDs and not have to enter it all manually.

News?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2012 :  08:24:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

You are right, I have put all my efforts on new XMM v8, this is why I haven't update Music Manager.

I will try to fix the scripts soon, then all new features of XMM 8 will be transferred to all the other software.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Echidna
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2014 :  06:46:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale, Hows the Music Manager Update coming?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2014 :  15:38:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for late reply!

I am still working on it. It should arrive in weeks.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Kruemel.
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  10:05:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
habe das Programm gestern gefunden und bin eigentlich ganz angetan davon. Habe aber das gefühl das nicht alles rund läuft.
Wird hier noch weiter dran gearbeitet oder passiert hier nix mehr?
Ich meine bevor ich die 15 € ausgebe und habe dann ein Programm was
nicht richtig funktioniert, bringt ja auch nix.
Ich kann nicht mal ein Interpret eingeben....
Also, wenn hier noch was geht bitte mal ne Aussage machen.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  11:39:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Kruemel.

Was den MusicManager angeht, würde ich persönlich die Finger von lassen. Meiner Meinung nach geht Alessio hierbei nach dem falschen Prinzip vor, indem er den Albumtitel als Grundlage verwendet. Ich selbst habe mal zum Testen einige Alben eingegeben und bin dann kläglich an der Anzeige von Live-Alben gescheitert. Wenn ich z.B. "Uriah Heep - Live" angeklickt habe, sind mir nach sehr langer Zeit nicht dieses Album, sondern alle Songs angezeigt worden, die auf allen Alben mit Namen "Live" waren - aber alle unter dem Interpreten "Uriah Heep".
Danach habe ich dieses Programm ad acta gelegt.
Nichts desto trotz sind die anderen Programme nach wie vor unerreicht auch wenn noch ein paar kleinere Bugs vorhanden sind.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Kruemel.
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  11:47:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
also das hört sich ja blöd an...
Also das mit dem neuen Künstler eingeben habe ich jetzt hin bekommen...
so an sich sieht das Programm ja vielversprechend aus, aber das was du angesprochen hast wäre ja schon blöd--Live Alben habe ich ne Menge...
mir kommt es auch so vor als das Alessio einige Bezeichnungen aus seinen anderen Programmen im MusicManager drin hat--z.B. ISBN nummer und noch mehr so Sachen...
Mal schauen was noch so geht...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  11:55:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Mit den Alben könnte man evtl. anders lösen - Als Albumtitel den Interpreten dann mit eingeben.
Schwieriger wird es da schon bei Alben mit identischem Namen vom gleichen Interpreten (Beispiel "Saving Abel" mit den Alben "Saving Abel" von 2006 bzw. 2008).
Mit der ISBN-Nummer wirst du Recht haben. Habe da aber auch, wie schon gesagt, nicht näher reingeschaut.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Maxwel
Starting Member

Norway
1 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2017 :  18:45:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Maxwel an AOL message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So how many weeks are we talking about, iots been a while and still no update ?

Stig Remnes
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07