Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Information
 Itunes Library
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2012 :  03:58:37  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I've tried to load tracks from Itunes Library but the scan doesn't find any of these to load. These are .m4a extentions.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2012 :  09:08:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just go to the config -> file scanner and add this extension.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2012 :  17:38:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Cool thanks. I haven't gotten that far with the product yet.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2012 :  21:28:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, but I think I don't use XMuM at the moment as the album based hierarchy doesn't fulfill my expectations and produces too much logical errors: (http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8551)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2012 :  00:22:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah okay cause I had about 700+ cds I could add and probably about 100 audiobooks. Many of them are Greatest Hits or The Best of. That saves me some frustration as I currently rebuilding my movie database as well. Got to love those security check points coming back from Iraq.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07