Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 HTML Cards
 MovieCard HTML Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

emotionmachine
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  04:18:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey guys, I am loving this program, but I've delved into the area of MovieCard creation and could use some help.

I've adapted the Mumra card using some CSS and div tags to make it look quite a bit different, and I have got the default movie page looking the way I want it. Problem is that the links to episode and actor pages go to the standard Mumra design, and for the life of me I can't figure out even where that html code or page is to change it.

I've used most of the code and layout from the Mumra design, and left the scripting blocks in, really I've only changed the design elements of the page. Seems to me the secret answer is somewhere in the java, but I dunno java at all.

I'd appreciate any help from any experienced coders. My html is at the following link:

http://pastebin.com/C8ihPBp9

and an image showing what the page looks like is here:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-aU0pRtyiG6g/T7MNqSWQgHI/AAAAAAAADC0/Jc6j662vhfw/w771-h537-k/moviecardscreencap.jpg

Thanks!

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2012 :  10:59:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Only for the Main Movie Card different designs are selectable.

For all other Category's (Actor, Episode, Boxset, New Movie) exist only one default Card in the MyCollectionCard folder:

actor.htm
movienew.htm
boxset.htm
episode.htm

Regardless which Main Movie Card you are using, you will always see the same default cards for all other Category's. So you can only change the default cards for the other Category's.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07