Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 HTML Cards
 Links in HTML Cards
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

prestonrt
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2012 :  23:04:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Whenever I click on any links located inside the movies html card it just opens the windows file manager with the xmm program files in it. So when I click the play button it just opens the file manager instead of windows media player, or if I click on an actor it opens the files instead of their card. I beleive this has something to do with my 64 bit system, because both my other computers are 32 bit and they work fine. I have tried reinstalling the application but it did not change.

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2012 :  10:31:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If javascript doesn't work or produces an error exactly that happens.

That can be a Internet Explorer javascript rights issue, missing/corrupt files or problems with the access rights to the files.

It's not a general 64bit problem, I'm using Win7 x64.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07