Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Games Manager Forum
 Bug Report
 Gamespot script broken
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sapient
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2011 :  00:43:06  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
So I decided to give XGM another try, since it has been almost a year since I tried it last. However nothing seems to have changed. There is still no script for boardgames. Even more, what used to work is now broken, i.e. the gamespot script is completely broken. This is probably because of the site changes some days ago.

Even the search is broken: in many instances it doesn't come up with anything, although doing a google sitesearch on gamespot in a browser comes up with the correct results.

So to summarize: the gamespot script has problems in the search, and even when the search works, it does not import anything...

The curious thing is that not only is there no update to fix this, even though the site changes were more than a week ago, but there is no-one that has even noticed it. I guess no one is actually using this product. What a disappointment. I guess I will have to wait more before buying this one...

Edited by - sapient on 25 Nov 2011 00:43:54

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2011 :  07:58:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for report it, I will try to fix it asap.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

sapient
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  15:56:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Almost a month later and it still is not fixed... My trial runs out in a couple of days, and it seems there is no point in purchasing...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  10:49:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have upload the new script just now....

Do not work really good, I will try to improve it next days.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

florentingivi
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2020 :  08:08:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi! download plants vs zombies

Here's the link
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/plants-vs-zombies/ejigcfelmldlidangkhdecflbgdglkja
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07