Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Suggestions / New features
 Explore
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Oldm@n
Starting Member

Italy
4 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  08:44:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello everyone, sorry for my english.
I have many cd/mp3 saved in my hard drive and I would like to have the right mouse button menu explores the function so you can see the folder on the CD.

tnx

Edited by - Oldm@n on 17 Jun 2011 08:50:44

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  11:14:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you mean for scanning? That's already working.
To open the folder out of your database: that feature is in progress. There is only missing a variable. But it will not work for the context menu but for a button on the card.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Oldm@n
Starting Member

Italy
4 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  13:16:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for your reply,
if I add another suggestion:
would be better for scanning is performed only for tracks added.
Now is the entire folder and having done so many songs it takes a long time
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2011 :  15:03:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
True, but XMM has to check the folder against your databse entries.
For that the whole structure has to be read again.
I don't think that there is much waste of time in the routine - but I have to admit that I didn't have made a re-scan so far.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07