Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Zbaric
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2005 :  01:19:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Reference moving the "THE"

Click Multi

Right click then choose select all

Right click again SELECT Title cleaning and renaming

Check "Put 'The at the beginning of the title towards the end

Click process all selected movies
Go to Top of Page

darjanp

Slovenia
113 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2005 :  11:55:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi FreakBrother.

Your IMDB script isn't working anymore. Are you planning to repair it? I guess there were some changes made at imdb.com. I really miss your script, 'cause it's the best.

Here is more:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1197
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2005 :  15:08:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

Finally I am come back

I have upload the new script just now, please use the ONLINE mode for download it automatically.

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

T0ffluss
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2005 :  16:43:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
what do you mean? ONLINE? ... i cant find the new script anywhere :)

best regards
Richard
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2005 :  13:47:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

You must press the WWW button in the main window, this will open the "Import Engine Gateway" window, where you must select the second option, the "ONLINE" mode.

XMM will download the latest script from our server before download information for movies.

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

alincoln
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2005 :  20:18:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio could you please adjust the script to import all actors instead only 8.

thanks
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2005 :  15:32:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I will modify and add to ONLINE Scripts.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

vonskee
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2005 :  22:09:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,
2 things :)
1. I'm missing Alternative Titles ("Also Known As" on IMDb). I also would love to search at one time in both fields: Original Title AND Alternative Titles(s)...
I wonder if someone could add this option. I think, that in order not to change the database fields, someone could update the IMDb script to collect Original Title AND Alternative Title(s) to one field-i.e. "Custom Field 9".
What do you think about it? I think it will be very useful.

3. There is an error in script. While usually it works great, sometimes it doesn't work at all. here are examples:
-I choose movie title(s) (which ones-i'll give them in a moment)
-I choose Internet->Import Movie Information
-I choose script: [IMDB.COM] - (Adjustable_Script-Full_Import_'Default')_FreaKBrother_15_Sep_2005-By Velibor.txt
-movie titles listings('most popular maches", "exact matches" etc) correct
-I double click desired title
-I get messagebox "General script failure: Checek script line no:0"

Now when it occurs:
yesterday by movie titles: M (1931), xXx
Today I downloaded new scripts (ONLINE scripts option) and M (1931) worked fine (I ave no idea why??) but xXx still won't work (same error message).

And as this is my first post, I'll say: EMM is really fantastic tool! :D

TIA,
vonskee

Oh yes, and registration at forum:
I fill username,passwrod etc. I click "register"->i get ASP error. i try to "login once more->error: "username and email already in database. So I login and it works fine, but the ASP error should be repaired. Keep the good job.

POST EDIT:
now I have done "quick import with default script" for movie xXx and it worked fine (why??). So as it is not repeatable error i'll write that while getting this error message in messagebox, there were:
"weblink" - ok (as it should be)
"site ID" - almost all the page content (beginning with something - not with <html>) and ending with </html> and it was reaaaaally long.

POST EDIT #2
Quite strange,but I've found solution to the problem wtih that error in the MessageBox: the problem occurs only when you double click the movie (from this list with "exact matches" "popular matches" etc) before it is fully loaded. Simple. :)

Edited by - vonskee on 04 Dec 2005 03:08:03
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2005 :  20:26:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Sorry for my late reply!

I must "lock" the list of found movies until the list is loaded completely, this can be a solution

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

vonskee
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2006 :  12:34:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,
I think that lately there were some changes at IMDb, because since, let's say, week or two I get one strange character at the beginning of each Original Title. It looks like a black rectangle and it's in fact the character of going to a new line (so called Line Break). In the XMM the Original Title is shown properly though, but while exporting it could be a problem.
I hope somebody could write a quick Script update,
TIA
Go to Top of Page

TimC
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2006 :  21:21:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by vonskee

hi,
I think that lately there were some changes at IMDb, because since, let's say, week or two I get one strange character at the beginning of each Original Title. It looks like a black rectangle and it's in fact the character of going to a new line (so called Line Break). In the XMM the Original Title is shown properly though, but while exporting it could be a problem.
I hope somebody could write a quick Script update,
TIA

Same problem, any updates coming?

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2006 :  22:22:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have rewrited from scrach the new IMDB script (for third generation engine in XMM 5.0), I hope to release the first alpha in few weeks.

I have finish all new engines (movies, tv series and actors).

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Gecq
Starting Member

Germany
9 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2007 :  16:03:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Import of "Indigènes"
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0444182/)
didn't work although it could be found manually.

Once I deleted the "accent", i.e. I wrote "Indigenes", it worked.

Nonetheless, this tool is great!

Edited by - Gecq on 09 Jun 2007 16:04:12
Go to Top of Page

Gecq
Starting Member

Germany
9 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2007 :  19:25:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same happens with other titles, too. There is a problem with special characters like "accent tégu" and "accent grave". It can be bypassed by deleting the accent for the search title.
Go to Top of Page

ToshiBoy
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  08:44:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It could not find '2012'

http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt1190080
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  10:18:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, but release 7 is out of support...
The latest script (for release 9) has no problems with.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.25 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07