Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How to find duplicates in database
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

xiribu
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2008 :  01:24:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi there!
Just a simple question,
Is there an automated way to find duplicates in my database? Is there any command, or do I have to check manually?

Thanks!

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2008 :  09:17:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Please sorry for my delay!

There is a function to find all duplicates, just press the little arrow near the database name (top-right of XMM) and you will have some functions.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

xiribu
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2008 :  15:43:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much Alessio, i knew there was a command lik that, just couldnt find it. thanks
Go to Top of Page

MrG00Dkat
Starting Member

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2008 :  14:36:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

would be great if deleting of duplicates were possible while the window is showing them. Actually i can't work in main windows while the search results are shown.

greets
MrG00Dkat
Go to Top of Page

danny.brock
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2018 :  09:02:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have tried it and For duplicate files I recommend you to try DuplicateFilesDeleter.
Go to Top of Page

FrederikLee
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2020 :  13:58:16  Show Profile  Visit FrederikLee's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Duplicate Files Deleter is the best according to me because it is user friendly and you can do anything with it and I would definitely recommend it to you (5 out of 5 star)

Thanks
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.22 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07