New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

DrunkBell

Australia
74 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2021 :  06:41:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still not working, having 5-The remote server returned an error: (308) Permanent Redirect....https://www.imdb.com/find?ref_=nv_sr_fn&q=tt8332922&s=tt error.
Before importing, i rename all movie names with imdb id to ensure correct movie import.

Edited by - DrunkBell on 18 Oct 2021 06:42:31
Go to Top of Page

DrunkBell

Australia
74 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2021 :  08:17:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It only works if i change to query to #WEBQUERY#=https://www.imdb.com/title/#MOVIE#/
Go to Top of Page

de66ka
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2021 :  10:59:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same Problem as Drunkbell.
I confirm that the script works with changing WEBQUERY like recommended above.
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

76 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2021 :  19:20:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey guys. I came across your issue and found the same in my XMM 9. I tried to figure out where the problem lies since I used the latest script shared by JDommi and I remmeber it worked fine. Suddenly I figured out that for some reason, I must have updated the script from XMM auto update and it was not the same as JDommi provided. So I downloaded again this script from JDommi, replaced the default one in XMM and boom - it works like a charm. So just grab the one shared by JDommi and it will be working fine.

I also think, that your solution works only because it bypasses one script section where the problem lied. On top of that, it only works when you have title with ttxxxx (imdb id) which is not always the case - it did not work for me. So, the best is to download the script shared by JDommi in October and all should be fine. And do not update via XMM auto update as it seems like it will overwrite with some older, non-working version.

Edited by - Kipcior on 28 Nov 2021 19:43:34
Go to Top of Page

ivenholt
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2021 :  18:52:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks for fixing this!
Go to Top of Page

bogart
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2022 :  11:38:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No scripts work for movies and tv shows. Both xmm 10 and xmm 11 are the same error. Why isn't an update made? :(

Edited by - bogart on 08 Mar 2022 11:39:21
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2022 :  18:03:50  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
No scripts work for movies and tv shows. Both xmm 10 and xmm 11 are the same error. Why isn't an update made? :(

There is no need for an update, because the IMDB script still works. Maybe you don`t use the newest script from 28.09.2021.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

bogart
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2022 :  13:21:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mawu

quote:

There is no need for an update, because the IMDB script still works. Maybe you don`t use the newest script from 28.09.2021.

I solved the problem. Thank you for your help.
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

76 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2022 :  21:18:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think that as of today, the script no longer take rating value, not sure if that's all what stopped working. Did anyone already solved this? I'm trying to but not yet succeded
Go to Top of Page

bigmechax
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2022 :  22:46:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi there

I'm using Extreme Movie Manager 9.x and the script for Movies isn't working at all. The Script for IMDB isn't working and no other script isn't working. It doesn't even do the search.

Any ideas how to fix this?

I have upload a picture of what is going on to

https://ibb.co/Lg5c1s7

thanks

Edited by - bigmechax on 22 Mar 2022 22:40:44
Go to Top of Page

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2022 :  08:50:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, since last weekend the IMDB rating and the majority of the Movie Year fields are no longer filled when running IMDB.com complete script.
Can anyone kindly provide a solution for this?
thanks.

Edited by - robace on 05 Apr 2022 08:53:04
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2022 :  10:35:23  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys,

you can try this:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cytzbd9sqe3fwoy/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529Test.txt/file

Fixes: Movie Year, Rating

Go to Top of Page

robace
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2022 :  10:52:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Brilliant, it works.
thanks.
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2022 :  09:39:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys, I've noticed a recent glitch on the IMdbTV script concerning episode data import. The seasons and episodes are no longer showing ascending seasons and episodes but rather every episode is now season 0 episode 0.

It looks like they are playing around with the website once more

Any whizzes out there who know what has happened and can fix it?
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2022 :  20:17:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the fix ... it works except for year that is missing
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2022 :  12:59:57  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys,

here is an update for IMDB-Series Script:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k9u12c45xp4tj6c/IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529new.txt/file

Ratings should be fixed now.

Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2022 :  08:27:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Mawu, can you something for the year missing in IMDB script ? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2022 :  21:53:58  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Alferio

Try this:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ayoklgdyg818wzf/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt/file

Go to Top of Page

mcaine
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2022 :  13:30:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, I have the XXM 8 but the IMDB Complete script doesn´t work. Can someone tell me which of all the versions of the script works in this version of Extreme Movie Manager. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Alferio
Starting Member

35 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2022 :  16:33:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Mawu. Great ! It works ....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07