Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB script is deleting movies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ttrenchj
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  15:17:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi. Not always [10%] (but very often 90%) when I click on the green cloud to update movie data (cover, actors, etc.) I select the appropriate cover from the listing, the script captures data (in the bottom left) and then deletes the movie (just from my Thumbnail view - not the actual movie from my disk).

Why?

All I can do is add the movie manually, but I cannot use the "Update from the Web" button (as it just deletes it again), just the "OK" button, so the movie at least shows it exists (but with a "No Cover?" grey cover).

Please help. Is there an update since the version 9.0.0.9?

Thanks,
ttrenchj

ttrenchj
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  15:39:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, so updated to version 9.0.1.4. Also found "Add/Edit Movie", "Main" tab, "Original Title" was blank on all of those I am trying to update; so I populated with title and then "Update from Web" button.

Working 90% of the time.

ttrenchj
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2018 :  17:48:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script has deleted whole database entries? That's impossible as only the data could be erased if you have set ther option to overwrite existing data.

But is your problem now solved?

And what "green cloud" do you think of? Which movie card do you use? Seems as if that one is an old release and I don't know if this kind of updating is still working...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07