Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2018 :  16:55:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seems as if there was a problem with the file itself. After renaming it XMM shows it correctly for movies.

The strange thing is that XMM doesn't load the site. For every other script there is a temphtml1.htm file in the tempdir but not for filmaffinity. Even out of the magicscript editor nothing is loaded...
I will send the script to Ale as I really don't have any idea of what's the reason. Maybe a special char that XMM doesn't understand/crashes...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pepelu1947
Starting Member

Spain
10 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2018 :  18:35:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We are desperately still without news. It starts to be worrying.

Desgarciadamente seguimos sin noticias. Empieza a ser preocupante

Edited by - pepelu1947 on 22 May 2018 18:37:51
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2018 :  18:38:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15896

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2019 :  11:06:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ohhh I see ... you see my new eyes, an update ....
Alessio are you alive I was worried about you

It's been 2 or 3 months since I've been working at home and since I thought I was lost, I had not looked.
I do not see how to import the txt files created with the Debugger script, in order to fix the Filmaffinity script?

Edited by - washandgo on 30 Jun 2019 11:15:27
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2019 :  12:51:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Topic reopened about Filmaffinity script, please, someone who can see if you find the problem to use the script normally!
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2023 :  13:01:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hola. Hasta la llegada del nuevo XMM11, me gustaría que alguien me explicara porqué no funciona el script de FILMAFFINITY y, si funciona en alguna versión anterior del programa, volvería gustoso a esa version anterior (8,9), pues me supone un gran ahorro de tiempo. GRACIAS
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2023 :  15:45:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to have a look at the script.
But it is not always a problem of the script but sometimes of MagicScript itself. Sometimes redirection to another address (e.g. http -> https) does not work with MagicScript. Another problem can be the conversion of HTMLGET pages to POST commands, which are unfortunately not implemented. As an example serienjunkies.de does not work. It doesn't matter if you use the latest version of XMM or an older version.
Btw. waiting for any new release is fruitless I think.

DeepL-Translation:
Intentaré echarle un vistazo al script.
Pero no siempre es un problema del script sino a veces del propio MagicScript. A veces la redirección a otra dirección (por ejemplo http -> https) no funciona con MagicScript. Otro problema puede ser la conversión de páginas HTMLGET a comandos POST, que desafortunadamente no están implementados. Como ejemplo serienjunkies.de no funciona. No importa si se utiliza la última versión de XMM o una versión anterior.
Por cierto esperar a que cualquier nueva versión es infructuosa creo.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2023 :  19:30:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, no chance. XMM refuses to load any page of filmaffinity.com.
All I can do is to modify my debugger to save the data as an .nfo file that you can import with XMM.
But for that I need a list of all importable labels and an example file...

Translation:
Lo siento, no hay posibilidad. XMM se niega a cargar cualquier página de filmaffinity.com.
Todo lo que puedo hacer es modificar mi depurador para guardar los datos como un archivo .nfo que puede importar con XMM.
Pero para eso necesito una lista de todas las etiquetas importables y un archivo de ejemplo...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2023 :  13:29:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Gracias en cualquier caso!!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2023 :  10:05:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yesterday I have written a mail to Ale if he would update XMM release 10 a last time to read such problem sites like filmaffinity.com. Let's wait if he will answer and what he says.

Translation:
Ayer le escribí un correo a Ale si actualizaría la versión 10 de XMM por última vez para leer sitios tan problemáticos como filmaffinity.com. Esperemos si responde y que dice.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2023 :  19:17:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jhztter8vl0rouo/_FILMAFFINITY.COM.txt/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jfl5est7kjyjgjy/FILEXECUTE_TEST.txt/file

This is not the way XMM should work but a workaround only working with release 10!!!

I have taken the last working script of filmaffinity.com.
Just put it into XMM's Script folder. Also you have to put the filexecute_test script into the folder.
Now make a subfolder called INFO where my Debugger is stored. If this folder exists then the data is additionally saved here.
In FILEXECUTE_TEST.txt you have to correct the path to this new folder in line 54. (#PUT#=C:\Users\JDommi\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\PlugIns\ScriptDebugger\Info\#11#)

Now you have to start the debugger and search for any movie on filmaffinity.com.
After that you have to import the movie in XMM with the filexecute_test script.

At the moment I only have added the few info the script still does take as nothing is fixed right now.

This is not the way XMM should work but a workaround only working with release 10!!!

Translation:

¡¡¡Esta no es la forma en que XMM debe trabajar, pero una solución que sólo funciona con la versión 10!!!

He cogido el último script que funcionaba de filmaffinity.com.
Solo tienes que ponerlo en la carpeta Script de XMM. También tienes que poner el script filexecute_test en la carpeta.
Ahora haz una subcarpeta llamada INFO donde se almacena mi depurador. Si esta carpeta existe entonces los datos se guardan adicionalmente aquí.
En FILEXECUTE_TEST.txt tienes que corregir la ruta a esta nueva carpeta en la línea 54. (#PUT#=C:\Users\JDommi\Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 8\PlugIns\ScriptDebugger\Info\#11#)

Ahora tienes que iniciar el depurador y buscar cualquier película en filmaffinity.com.
Después tienes que importar la película en XMM con el script filexecute_test.

De momento solo he añadido la poca información que el script sigue tomando ya que ahora mismo no hay nada arreglado.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2023 :  17:33:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Gracias ante todo por el trabajo realizado aunque, reconozco mi ignorancia en el tema de scripting, modifiqué la línea 54 del script FILEXECUTE_TEST, sustituyendola por mi propia dirección, pero no sé como ejecutar el script para que filmaffinity me descargue los datos de la pagina web. Agradecería una explicación detallada y paso a paso de cómo realizar el procedimiento. Mi versión de XMM es la 10.0.0.2 de 32 bits. Muchas gracias por su atención.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 Feb 2023 :  19:40:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Go to ...\XMM\Scripts and copy both files in here.
Go to ...\XMM\Plugins\ScriptDebugger and create a folder called INFO.
Now start XMM and go to the main menu -> MagicScript -> Oppen Script Debugger.
Load the script _FILMAFFINITY.COM and input the name of the movie that you want to import. (Same name as added to your database!)
Then run the script out of the debugger.
Once you have selected the correct movie the debugger loads all data and automatically saves it into the created folder INFO.
Now close the debugger or just minimize it.
Now you can import your movie with the _FILMAFFINITY.COM script and all the debugger's data should be loaded into XMM.

It's a little bit laborious and slow but it works.

Btw. you can also use the debugger multiple times (one by one) and then import all the movies into XMM as a batch.
The important thing is that the title in you database is the same as the searched phrase in the debugger.

Translation:
Vaya a ...\XMM\Scripts y copie ambos archivos aquí.
Vaya a ...\XMM\Plugins\ScriptDebugger y cree una carpeta llamada INFO.
Ahora inicie XMM y vaya al menú principal -> MagicScript -> Oppen Script Debugger.
Cargue el script _FILMAFFINITY.COM e ingrese el nombre de la película que desea importar. (¡El mismo nombre que se agregó a su base de datos!)
Luego ejecute el script desde el depurador.
Una vez que haya seleccionado la película correcta, el depurador carga todos los datos y los guarda automáticamente en la carpeta INFO creada.
Ahora cierre el depurador o simplemente minimícelo.
Ahora puede importar su película con el script _FILMAFFINITY.COM y todos los datos del depurador deben cargarse en XMM.

Es un poco laborioso y lento pero funciona.

Por cierto. también puede usar el depurador varias veces (una por una) y luego importar todas las películas a XMM como un lote.
Lo importante es que el título en su base de datos sea el mismo que la frase buscada en el depurador.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2023 :  19:43:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Muchas gracias!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.29 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07