New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2018 :  08:22:36  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello, I do not understand what happens with filmaffinity, after the last update of the program, do not download data from the website .. no data !. I have reviewed the script, but I do not find anything strange ... can you help me? Thank you

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2018 :  09:56:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think that Ale has had a wrong script included.
Please open the script with any editor and check if there are still http: adresses. If so then exchange every http: to https:
I think that filmaffinity has changed to it sometimes at the end of last year.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2018 :  07:29:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for answering. All the directions of the script are https, I checked it. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2018 :  14:34:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sr.JDommi: Well, I do not know if you're looking at it, but I do not know what to do with the filmaffinity script, I have to fill in the fields by hand to translate into Spanish. Imdb is all in English. I appreciated some solution. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2018 :  19:26:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look when I'm well again. I have the flu...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pepelu1947
Starting Member

Spain
10 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2018 :  11:22:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

I was waiting for the Filmaffinity script to be modified but a solution does not appear.
The script does not work correctly because it does not save any data.
I would appreciate a solution to continue updating my collection.
Thank you very much
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2018 :  17:45:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Continue the problem with filmaffinity. I would appreciate a solution. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2018 :  22:21:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Estoy intentando dar con la solución, yo no soy programador y mi sistema es de prueba y error. En esta ocasión se me hace bastante dificil.

I'm trying to find the solution, I'm not a programmer and my system is trial and error. On this occasion it is very difficult for me.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2018 :  23:05:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, but I'm still too busy. But when I have time again I will try to fix it.
Maybe it's in about 2 weeks, I hope.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2018 :  13:28:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Patience for two weeks. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

quino54
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2018 :  13:52:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi. I'm still waiting for some update of Filmaffinity to solve the problem. Thank you
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2018 :  14:15:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
After this week it definetly will be more quiet on my job. Then I will begin to fix the broken scripts again.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pepelu1947
Starting Member

Spain
10 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2018 :  18:53:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
From 04/16/2018
No news "bad" news?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2018 :  01:19:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The coming week I'll have holdidays. So I will have the time to have a look at. The last half of the year was a little too hard for me as there were multiple changes on my job and I had to correct many of my "home made" programs to handle those changes.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  18:35:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, try this script: http://www.mediafire.com/file/i8ne7poiefrbal6/FILMAFFINITY.COM.TXT
For me it works without any changes except of removing a linefeed at the beginning for #NOTE#

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pepelu1947
Starting Member

Spain
10 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  20:41:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Thank you . I'm sorry to say that the script still does not work. It does not update any data. It's as if I did not find the movie since there is no list to choose it-
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  20:59:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good JDommi, with the debugger works but with the magicScript crashes when making the list of movies
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  21:12:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really? I haven't tested that.
Then tomorrow once again... at the moment I can't look clearly through my eyes (hayfever).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  21:29:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With the magicscript, it does not work.
Without the correction of # NOTE #, with the debugger there were titles that if it worked and others did not, now with # NOTE # corrected works in all the cases that I have tried.
But with magicScript, nothing, it does not work.

uff, luckily I do not suffer from allergies in the spring, as far as I know. To improve.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  21:44:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Am I'm stupid? Why shows XMM that damned script for TVShows and not for Movies?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2018 :  21:52:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
?¿?¿?¿

if you want I lend you a whip .....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07