Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Problema con lo script THETVDB.COM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  00:03:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Su win7 ho installato xmm v7, ma recentemente non riesce più ad aggiornare le serieTV con lo script THETVDB.COM.

La cosa strana è che mi dice che xmm non è connesso ad internet, ma se effettuo l'importazione di un film, il programma scarica correttamente i dati con lo script per film, per cui xmm è connesso e comunica correttamente.

Ringrazio anticipatamente per qualsiasi chiarimento.
MB

PS. ho effettuato l'importazione con lo script in oggetto sia nella versione Rel7 sia Rel8.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  07:24:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Su win7 ho installato xmm v7, ma recentemente non riesce più ad aggiornare le serieTV con lo script THETVDB.COM.

All information or only special fields? A quick test on my pc has imported every info I have set to import. Language: german.
Maybe there is no fallback to english when italian info is not available?
quote:
La cosa strana è che mi dice che xmm non è connesso ad internet, ma se effettuo l'importazione di un film, il programma scarica correttamente i dati con lo script per film, per cui xmm è connesso e comunica correttamente.

??? How can a program download info when it's not connected to the internet? I don't understand the translation correctly...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  19:24:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First of all, i'm referring to xmm version 7, as in a different pc with last version of xmm, connected to the same LAN, the import procedure works fine.

On the other hand, in the desktop PC, with no software relevant update (Norton Internet Security as firewall/antivirus as usual), this is what's going on:

- if i start the import procedure for a film, with FILM.TV.IT script, all works fine.

- if i start the import procedure for a TV serie, with THETVDB.COM script even for Rel 8 or for Rel 7, it appears the pop up informing that xmm is not connected to internet (so the import procedure does not start at all).

Hope now it is more understandable...

Many thanks

Edited by - marcob on 06 Feb 2018 19:27:08
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2018 :  01:09:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe there is no solution, but an answer, even negative, would be very appreciated...

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2018 :  08:54:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for late reply but I don't have recognized your last post.
Try to disable your firewall for XMM in Norton. As TheTVDB.com seems to work for other users it only can be related to your own pc.
Maybe that will help: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/add-exception-norton-internet-security-55754.html

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07