Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Forum Italiano XMM 8
 A "strange" message...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2017 :  12:05:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When I open my database I receive this message:
Film: 2519 NON TROVATO NEL DATABASE!
I don't have a film 2519...what it means?
Thank you

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2017 :  13:04:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try to Compact & Repair your database.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2017 :  18:36:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I "compact&repair" my database...it's disappeared!
I copied the backuped database in the database folder and open it, but the message is alwais there..

Edited by - pinopir on 17 Dec 2017 18:45:16
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2017 :  18:51:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
I "compact&repair" my database...it's disappeared!

On the 64-bit release of XMM you may never ever use that function. I thought that it was already removed from that release as it is a known problem on every Non-Access-Program.
You have to use that Compact & Repair (64-bit) out of Access directly.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2017 :  15:01:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

You have to use that Compact & Repair (64-bit) out of Access directly.

What do you mean?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2017 :  17:22:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
"out of" should have been "from". I think I was a little bit out of order when I wrote that sentence *lol*
I mean if you have the 64-bit release of XMM you can't use that function. You have to start Access and do the Compact & Repair with it.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2017 :  15:54:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I used Access to Compact&Repair the .mdb... now it is 75 Mb instead of 82.
But the message remains....
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2017 :  16:07:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Upload the mdb to any server, please. Then I will try to find the problem.
At the moment I don't have any clue...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2017 :  09:53:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It does not matter JDommi...
It is not a big deal.
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07