Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 a filter to select recently imported movies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Jerry

Italy
75 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2017 :  19:47:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When importing many movies from the device (via the XMM function) it's hard to find them again to update them from the internet (or at least I did not find a way).
So it would be very useful to have a filter to select recently imported movies.
Hello to all friends moviegoers!

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2017 :  06:21:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
1. Add the import date to the grid and sort it.
2. Add a filter that compares the actual date with the import date. This I still haven't checked if possible.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Jerry

Italy
75 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2017 :  22:09:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I added "Date insert" to the grid, but I could not create the filter using "Edit Filter"...but the ability to sort the file import date from the devices (which I did not know) is enough to solve the inconvenience!
The filter is not indispensable...
Thank you!
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

1. Add the import date to the grid and sort it.
2. Add a filter that compares the actual date with the import date. This I still haven't checked if possible.

Edited by - Jerry on 10 Nov 2017 22:09:43
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07