Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 re: My Popcornhour C-200/A-200 (onex˛ plugin?)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

KirkTiberius
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2017 :  19:17:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Is anyone having success with this function? I realize that the output database still has to be converted to NMJv2, but I'm finally warming up to XMM 9 (a longtime XMM 7 user) and have to figure out a way to get that to work with my PCH-400. I won't even bring up the greyed out 'My C-300/A-300' button- realize that it probably isn't high priority due to minority of users, but I digress. I wish Ternot was still active and could advise.:-( It is the onex˛ plugin being utilized in XMM 9, correct?

As a side note, I have to give high praise to JDommi for still hanging around the forums for his never ending support over these years.

Thanks in advance for any information and help.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2017 :  20:17:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for your compliment

Unfortunately I can't help on your problem as I don't own a Popcorn nor any other kind of that.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ternot

126 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2017 :  09:04:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi There,

as I'm not working with XMM or NMJ anymore, I uploaded the source files to https://sourceforge.net/projects/onex/files/onex2_20110926_source.zip/download
The tool was written in Purebasic.

Maybe someone can update it, as I won't have neither the time nor possibilities to test something in the future.

Best regards
ternot
Go to Top of Page

KirkTiberius
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2017 :  23:30:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Ternot, hopefully someone can make use of them going forward. It really would be nice to continue to use XMM and NMJ (for the Popcorn Hour).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07