Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 windows 10 installation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

barby19
Starting Member

Greece
6 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2017 :  22:54:37  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Good evening, I am trying to install xmm9 on my new laptop and I get the message that it can not open with administrator user, it has to open in xp safe mode. it runs but It won't let me authenticate. what can I do

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2017 :  23:14:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Does your windows account has admin rights?
Where do you have installed XMM? In the default path (documents)?
The authentication should work anyway with or without admin rights.

It's difficult to give a solution without having a look at your system...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

barby19
Starting Member

Greece
6 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2017 :  09:26:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thank you for the reply, I uninstalled it and re installed in documents and now it works. I tried t first in programs maybe this was the problem, even though I was logged in as admin.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2017 :  09:37:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fine
If every problem could be solved as easy...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

barby19
Starting Member

Greece
6 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2017 :  11:09:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am using xmm since 2006 I believe. Among the best programs I ever used, thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.23 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07