MYMOVIES.IT
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2017 :  07:37:49  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have problem with this script: it doesn't download cover and plot

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2017 :  08:22:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look this week.
Does the problem exist with every movie or with only a few. Please give an example.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2017 :  12:53:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The problem exists with every movie
example: "Knock Knock"
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2017 :  11:40:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Check if it now works again, please.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i970xojb2y4st8f/MYMOVIES.IT%2816.08.2017%29.txt

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2017 :  15:05:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It works well, thanks
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2017 :  17:19:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great :)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2018 :  11:25:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
First test release of the script: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9518o74rtilnwi9/FILMTV.IT_2018_TEST.txt

Please have a look of what's still missing or what does not work correctly.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  05:23:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As far as i am concerned, just two points:

1) instead of "Commenti", i suggest to take the section "Note", as the first refers to normal users comments, while the second is more a review. This is the part of the script:

quote:
#COMMENTS#
#STARTREADWEB#

#PUT#=#13#
#FINDLINE#=<h2>Commenti (#12# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FINDLINE#=<p#12# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
:CLOOP
#TAKEWORD#=#03#,#00#,#00#
#CHECKVARIABLE#=#03#
#CLEARTAGS#
#STARTDELETETAGS#
#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
#TRIM#
#STRING#=#13#=#13##NEWLINE##03#
#RESETCURSOR#
#FIND#=</ul>#04# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#IF# #04#==#00#
#READNEXTLINE#
#GOTO#=CLOOP
#ENDIF#
#TAKECOMMENTS#=#13#
#ENDCOMMENTS#

2) i wonder if it is possible to have such a script for old version 7.2.3.6, as this script seems not to work.

Thanks
MB
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  10:20:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For the Comment I will try to change that. It's difficult to understand everything as I don't speak italian. So please give me a concrete example and where the separation is.

For your second question: no. HTTPS reading wasn't implemented in XMM release 7. Indeed I think it was implemented in late release 8 or release 9.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  20:11:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.filmtv.it/film/156929/loro-2/

quote:
Trama

Il racconto di come Silvio Berlusconi, con la sua corte, sia riuscito a ridefinire il concetto di potere in un'epoca dominata dai media.

Note

Seconda parte di un progetto dedicato alla figura di Berlusconi, incentrata sui suoi rapporti con le alte sfere, sulla separazione da Veronica Lario e sulla crisi di governo.

Commenti (4) vedi tutti

Molto meglio della prima parte. Ti amo Sorrentino.
commento di Fiesta

I hope the example is clear:

quote:

<h2>Trama</h2>

<p>Il racconto di come Silvio Berlusconi, con la sua corte, sia riuscito a ridefinire il concetto di potere in un'epoca dominata dai media.</p>

<h2>Note</h2>
<blockquote><p>Seconda parte di un progetto dedicato alla figura di Berlusconi, incentrata sui suoi rapporti con le alte sfere, sulla separazione da Veronica Lario e sulla crisi di governo.</p></blockquote>

Edited by - marcob on 13 May 2018 20:21:00
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  20:44:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
One last question:
Trama -> Plot
Note -> Comments
Commenti -> ?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  21:56:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For me, i do not insert "Commenti", as they are just user's comments, like in forum...

I would insert "Note" instead of "Commenti".

Besides, i would insert 2 lines in the script, in order to correct some words:

quote:

#SUBSTITUTEWORD#=ÃÂ=à
#SUBSTITUTEWORD#=È=È

Last, but not least, your effort is absolutely commendable

Edited by - marcob on 13 May 2018 22:01:25
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  22:17:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, I will change the script tomorrow. I think I will add an option to take only "Note", "Commenti" or both.
And thanks for the hint with the #SUBSTITUTEWORD#!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2018 :  10:39:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2inh4w44ka2abq/FILMTV.IT_2018.txt

Added: option for Note and/or Commenti
Fixed: Country

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2018 :  20:07:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
1) Maybe you have not yet implemented the #SUBSTITUTEWORD#, as it works as the first release of the script.

2) I used option 1, just to have only "Note", but it seems to give nothing. Option 2 just to have "Commenti" works fine. Last, option 3 (both Commenti and Note) is not selectable

This is the weblink i tried; as you can see, there is "Note", but it does not appear in XMM:

quote:

Trama

Viviana e Modesto sono amanti. Viviana è sexy, vitale e intrigante, e ha un notevole talento per i discorsi intorcinati. È combattuta fra restare amante e alleviare così le infelicità matrimoniali o sfasciarsi la vita per investire in un'altra. Modesto è meno chic, decisamente più sboccato e sbrigativo nella formulazione dei concetti, ma abilissimo nell'autoassoluzione. Spara battute a sproposito per svicolare, e fa pure ridere. Moderatamente vigliacco, aspirerebbe alla prosecuzione a tempo indeterminato della doppia vita piuttosto che a un secondo matrimonio, visto che già il suo non è che gli piaccia granché. È nella crucialità del dilemma che Viviana trascina Modesto dall'analista, cercando una possibilità di salvezza per il loro rapporto ormai esasperato da conflitti e lacerazioni continue. Il dottore è spiazzato nel trovarsi di fronte una coppia non ufficiale, libera da vincoli matrimoniali e familiari, che non ha nulla da perdere al di là del proprio amore. Accetterà l'incarico per questa ragione, trovandosi nel mezzo di una schermaglia drammatica e ridicola insieme, e rischiando di perdere la lucidità professionale.
Note

Dall'omonimo romanzo di Diego De Silva.

Edited by - marcob on 14 May 2018 20:11:39
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2018 :  20:42:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
1. #SUBSTITUTEWORD# is implented - maybe a typo? Although I have done a copy and paste from your post.
2. Well, I didn't have the time to test it before work. I have to check it tomorrow before my nightshift.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2018 :  21:45:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
1. #SUBSTITUTEWORD# is implented - maybe a typo? Although I have done a copy and paste from your post.

Honestly you are right.

I found your insertion at the middle of the script, but in this way it does not work; i add at the end, just before #ENDSUBSTITUTETAGS# and it works.

About option 3 (Note+Commenti), this is the default option of the script; if you choose the default option, it works fine, getting both Note and Commenti.

If you choose another option, as said, option 1 does not work, option 2 works fine; but if you want to go back to option 3, it is not selectable anymore.

Update: to have option 3 reselectable, you need just to simply modify the script, adding a "="

Right Script
quote:

#LOADOPTIONS#
#SETOPTION#=#90#0[Importa Galleria Foto]0=Non prendere foto|1=Prendi tutte le foto
#SETOPTION#=#91#3[Note e Commentari]0=Niente|1=Solo Note|2=Solo Commentari|3=Note e Commentari
#ENDLOADOPTIONS#

Wrong Script
quote:

#LOADOPTIONS#
#SETOPTION#=#90#0[Importa Galleria Foto]0=Non prendere foto|1=Prendi tutte le foto
#SETOPTION#=#91#3[Note e Commentari]0=Niente|1=Solo Note|2=Solo Commentari|3 Note e Commentari
#ENDLOADOPTIONS#

MB

Edited by - marcob on 14 May 2018 23:01:51
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2018 :  22:45:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really? I didn't have thought that the insertion position is relevant, except for the order.
Maybe you'll find the bug in the comment part, too.

#if# #91#==#00#
#goto# ENDCOMMENTI
#endif#

#PUT#=2#01#
#if# #91#<>#01#
take note
#endif#

#if# #91#=1
#goto# endcommenti
#endif#

takecommenti

:endcommenti

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2018 :  22:59:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I did not think the position was relevant as well, that's why in my first post I thought you have not implemented this update at all.

Maybe it is not the position that is relevant, but something else...i am just going to make good sense...

Maybe even other #SUBSTITUTEWORD# are not working correctly.

If i got something about the comment part...but honestly i do not understand 1 command...

That's your job, dear JDommi
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2018 :  00:01:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But now:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2inh4w44ka2abq/FILMTV.IT_2018.txt

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2018 :  00:48:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now it is perfectly working...

Of course, if i find something else, i will update you, suggesting the corrections if i am able to, or using your skills

Many thanks again

MB
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.3 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07