Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

HETOPMO3
Starting Member

Israel
21 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2018 :  20:48:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,

The problem was in https.
Now the script working fine.

Thank You very much!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2018 :  21:40:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great :)

But why does the script is working for some user and for some not???
Just as Toyah has sang "It's a mystery"...

*EDIT*
Please check if the ports for https are blocked in your firewall. Alternatively disable your Antivirus. I think it's such a problem.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

HETOPMO3
Starting Member

Israel
21 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2018 :  13:06:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No, I'm don't have any restrictions on https protocol.
It's look's like the IMDB rejects secured connection from me for some reason...

Edited by - HETOPMO3 on 16 Dec 2018 17:55:32
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2018 :  14:53:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As far as I know every http call to imdb automatically is forwarded to https.
At least when I use my debugger to call http://www.imdb.com I always get an error message that the site isn't reachable.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

SDO
Starting Member

Germany
41 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2019 :  20:10:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hallo JDommi,
der Abruf mit dem amazonDE(full) - Skript funktioniert nicht mehr. Es wird kein Film gefunden. Gibt es da ein aktualisiertes Skript? Das Dateidatum ist aus dem Februar 2018. Das Skript muss ich dann in dem Ordner Scripts ablegen?
Go to Top of Page

davep
Starting Member

Canada
18 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2020 :  18:45:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
IMDB scrips seemed to break completely a few days ago. I've tried reinstalling.

They went, from working on one execution on 20 movies, to complete failure on the next batch 10 minutes later. Now they basically complete in a fraction of a second, as though the script for each movie starts, ends instantly, and goes to the next one.

I'm wondering if the an API registration for IMDB expired/changed.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Rincewindwiz

100 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2020 :  10:31:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Confirm IMDB scripts dont work
Any chance of getting this fixed in the near future

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2020 :  13:13:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm still using IMDB (Complete) #DATEBUILD#=2018-11-05 without problems.
Only thing is that some used fields don't exist anymore on imdb.com...
Therefore I can't help to fix it. I would suggest to check the problem by using the MagicScript Editor's debugger "Step by Step" and compare the variables against the website's source.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

murillio
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2020 :  16:26:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Continuing issue with scripts in XMM 9 and XMM 10.
Have downloaded the latest scripts for both, using the IMDB.com(complete) script. It works through the process finding newly added movies, I choose the appropriate offered example and it then takes time to download nothing but the internet ID of the movie.

This infuriating situation doesn't seem to be resolved and is left to the members to struggle through without any direct resolution from Binaryworks. It's all very well the software working but if it cannot be used because the related scripts are causing problems then it neither use nor ornament.
I am not a tech expert I just want to use the damn thing!
please, a definitive resolution in clear simple language to this continuing issue

StZ
Go to Top of Page

DrDeath
Starting Member

South Africa
10 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2022 :  11:26:42  Show Profile  Visit DrDeath's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
seems like only the MovieDB script is still working and that doesn't get anything useful, only posters and a crew member here and there. Will we get new scripts anytime soon?

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us invading that world, because they'd never expect it.
Go to Top of Page

smackasses
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2024 :  13:56:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys.

I tried the iafd scraper today and it looks broken.

It has gradually been getting worse over time and now looks completely broken.

A fix would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2024 :  18:25:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for late reply but I was very busy the last weeks and a was a little bit handicapped with my hand.

Please send me the script you are using. Unfortunately I have deleted all scripts I personally don't use.
Yes, I have a backup of them all but I can't find them at the moment because of reorganizing my HDDs

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

smackasses
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2024 :  13:03:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Sorry for late reply but I was very busy the last weeks and a was a little bit handicapped with my hand.

Please send me the script you are using. Unfortunately I have deleted all scripts I personally don't use.
Yes, I have a backup of them all but I can't find them at the moment because of reorganizing my HDDs

Scripts used have been emailed to you

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2024 :  19:03:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have recieved them. I will try to fix both as soon as possible.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

smackasses
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2024 :  07:11:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

I have recieved them. I will try to fix both as soon as possible.

Much appreciated
Go to Top of Page

smackasses
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2024 :  07:13:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,

Any luck fixing the iafd scripts?

Love your work.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2024 :  10:39:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, I had to fix the imdb script at first. But I just have begun to prepare everything for fixing the iafd scripts.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2024 :  18:11:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seems as if I have bad news for you.
XMM can't handle the search term "https://www.iafd.com/results.asp?searchtype=comprehensive&searchstring=#MOVIE#".

If you can name me another search string I will give it a try.
Btw. in my Debugger the fix is working...

Only thing I can do is to make a loader for the website but for that you have to import the data with XMM 10.0.0 similar to the IMDBExporter (http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16275).

The fixed code:
<code>#CREATEMOVIELIST#
#STARTREADWEB#
#WRITETITLELIST#=
#WRITETITLELIST#=Please do double click on movie
#WRITETITLELIST#=-------------------------------
#WRITETITLELIST#=

#PUT#=</tbody></table>#15#
#FINDLINE#=<h2>Movie Titles#03# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
:REPEATMOVIELIST
#TAKEWORD#=#13#,#00#,#00#
#IF# #13#==#15#
#GOTO#=EXITML
#ENDIF#
#FIND#="https://www.iafd.com/title.rme#04# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#IF# #04#==#00#
#READNEXTLINE#
#GOTO#=REPEATMOVIELIST
#ENDIF#
#COMPUTEVAR#=#04#+8
#FIND#=">#05# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#TAKEWORD#=#10#,#04#,#05#
#COMPUTEVAR#=#05#+1
#FIND#=</a>#06# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#TAKEWORD#=#11#,#05#,#06#
#FIND#=<td>#04# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#COMPUTEVAR#=#04#+3
#FIND#=</td>#05# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#TAKEWORD#=#12#,#04#,#05#
#COMPUTEVAR#=#04#+3
#FIND#=</td>#05# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#TAKEWORD#=#13#,#04#,#05#
#FIND#=</td>#05#
#STRING#=#14#=#11# (#13#, #12#)
#WRITETITLELIST#=https://#10# ---> #14#

#GOTO#=REPEATMOVIELIST
:EXITML
#ENDCREATEMOVIELIST#</code>

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

smackasses
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2024 :  21:28:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,

Thanks for your work.

If you could make a loader for iafd, that would be great.

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2024 :  17:19:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/87meaa7w4sg99r4/IAFD.COM_-_Debugger.txt/file

Please check this script in the Debugger plugin for XMM. As I don't use that site I can't check if everything is working or the data is completely taken.

The loader will last a little as an update a few days ago seems to have broken my working code

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.26 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07