Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Forum Italiano
 Chiudiamo questo forum....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2016 :  15:57:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Vorrei sapere a che serve tenere aperto un forum se nessuno risponde ai post!!!!

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2016 :  16:17:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sembra quasi come se io sono il solo che è attivo qui ancora davvero... (Anche senza italiano a parlare)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2016 :  08:39:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's true JDommi.
I don't know if you can help me for the problem on version 7 (I cannot rereading codecs from files, because the button in the Main menu is'nt active and Tools Avanzati -> Mantenzione Collezione -> Files -> Rileggi Informazioni codecs is grey, not active) but
for the version 8 I'm trying the old "defaultHTMLCard_with_Fanart.htm" movie card from v.7 and, for me works well (only the three dots on tag and the globe (Import/Update information from Internet) does'nt work).
[URL=http://imgbox.com/BwsqYkob][/URL]
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2016 :  10:03:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
On release 7 not really anymore, too long gone. But you only can do a reread codec on an selected movie that has files that are available in the path that is given in the database. Either that is not the fact or the mediainfo library is not present/broken.

For the card - do you mean the 3 dots in the tagline on your picture? They are part of the tagline content itself. I think at that time there was used a <div> container with a small scrollbar at the right when there where multiple lines importet. I will have a look today.

On the Import/Update button I can't help. It seems to be an internal function of XMM itself.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2016 :  10:25:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK JDommi, I'm waiting for new movie card for the 8...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 29 Feb 2016 :  14:09:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please have a look: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ervakab76vdat2/DefaultHTMLCard_with_Fanart_Rel.8.rar

I only have added the new fields:
Trivia, Goofs, Filming Locations, Movie Connections, Characters and Keywords.

And for TVSeries:
Creators, Years (of runtime) and SerieStatus.

The Tagline is changed to a Marquee (not optimal but useable).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  08:56:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you JDommi.
I have to copy this movie card in the subfolder MovieCards, without copy the subfolder "Thumbs" from rel.7 (see http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14368).
Is it OK?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  09:39:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think you already had copied the Thumbs folder to rel.8. So you only have to copy the new card into MovieCards.
Additionally there is in rel.7 a subfolder repository - this subfolder should be copied, too.
If there are still missing pics (red crosses) we have to check which folder is still missing.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  09:51:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi, I think that this discussion is now to move to italian forum for rel.8...
This is what I do, step by step:
Fresh installation of EMM 8.5.7.0
After installation, without launch the program, I copied in subfolder \MovieCards "DefaultHTMLCard_with_Fanart_Rel.8" and subfolder \Thumbs from 7.
(The subfolder \Repository also exists in rel.8 and I have'nt copied from 7)
Launch EMM8, autentication and import of an old database for 7.
First af all the imported database is'nt completed...it does'nt have most of device where I stored my films.
Select the new moviecard, it work fine except for the "Tag" field that appears when the film is selected (after some seconds), moves upper and disappers after some second.
Movie script "MyMovies" works well.
The bigger bag is in importing database...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  11:57:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Tag scrolls through all lines. The "disappearing" is something I can't do anything but after a while the scrolling begins again. Maybe it's because of an linefeed? The whole routine is a simple <marquee> tag. Of course you can speed up the scrolling time by setting scrolldelay="5000"
to a lower value. It's measured in milliseconds.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  16:29:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I solved the problem in importing database...
In the mini stat, of 9035 only 8044 films are imported.
The remaining 991 are visibles, with a click on Non:, in the grid.
I don't know why, but now all 9035 are visibles in the tree....
You write "The Tagline is changed to a Marquee".. what is Marquee?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  17:02:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange, but good that all is now imported!

Marquee: http://www.tutorialspoint.com/html/html_marquees.htm

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  17:54:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, but why the Tagline is changed to a Marquee?
Is it possible to return back?
Bye
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  19:04:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then only the first line is shown or all line by line what destroys the card layout.
Other method to scroll trough all lines would be by javascript and CSS. That I still don't have managed to work...

But what's wrong on the current way? Should be 5 seconds for every line to show and then 10 seconds to be blank.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  08:02:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't understand what you say... sorry.
In the current way the line should be fixed, not scrolling..
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  10:04:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just open the card in any editor and search for the line with _MOVIE_TAGLINE_
Now replace the complete line with
	  <div style="height: 12px; overflow: auto"><strong><font size="1" color="#FFFF00"><pre>_MOVIE_TAGLINE_</pre></font></strong></div>

Now the tagline is fixed. But you can scroll trough it with the slider on the right behind the tagline.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  19:16:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I replaced the line with
<strong><font size="1" color="#FFFF00">_MOVIE_TAGLINE_</font></strong>
from the "DefaultHTMLCard.htm" of version 7.
It works like I want, without the slider on the right behind the tagline.
For me it's better..
Another thank JDommi!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  19:43:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're welcome!
And the slider only appears if there are more than one tagline.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2016 :  16:05:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Pinopir,

Scusami, ho avuto una serie di problemi e sono stato diverse settimane senza poter rispondere o sviluppare... adesso stò pianificando meglio le attività.

Ciao e grazie!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07