Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 Extreme Newbie with WAY too many questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Keli
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2014 :  06:17:46  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Send Keli a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Greetings everyone!
And please, let me apologize upfront for my questions which may seem very simplistic to you, but I am elderly and I'm afraid that I've gotten in way over my head with this software.

I was given some great advice to check out the "wiki" portion of the website, and when I did, it would not accept my login or password, so when I tried to do the reset password, it asked for my login which is simply "Keli", well it didn't like that either. Nor can I find anywhere that I should register for the "wiki" section.

All I want to do is learn how to use this software without being such a pain in the arse to you all.

Thank you so much for your time, it's much appreciated!
Keli

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2014 :  10:36:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
At first there are no stupid questions - only stupid answers

You don't have to register to the wiki! Only users that wanna participate in writing articles/descriptions have to do so.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.23 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07