Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Templates
 ToneDEF Plus - NEW Template download! 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

diptrot
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2014 :  17:53:28  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE:

https://www.mediafire.com/?54tvvxhbd387wh7

(estraete e inserite la cartella "HTMLTemplates"nella cartella di EMM, poi al momento della creazione del sito web con emm selezionate il template "ToneDEF Plus" )

Differenze con TonDef:

-Diverse modifiche estetiche(colori,tabelle,cover,tasto player,icone formati, ecc.).
-Nomi attori cliccabili (ricerca google dell'attore)
-Link al trailer del film (ricerca google)
-Nome regista cliccabile (pagina wikipedia del regista)
-Tasto play modificato per aprire il film su browser, un player a scelta o (con addon firefox) con VLC.
-Disabilitate alcune feature (ripristinabili dal file ToneDEF_Config.txt).
-Sistemata barra ratings (alcuni voti non si visualizzavano).
-Ridotta finestra plot.
-Varie.

Note e Info:

Avendo modificato il template Tonedef per le mie esigenze e gusti, ho deciso di condividerlo con voi qualora tornasse utile a qualcuno.

Ogni modifica e miglioria è apprezzata, poi potete condividere i vostri lavori in questo thread.

Edited by - diptrot on 22 Feb 2014 17:23:40

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2014 :  18:51:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by diptrot

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE:

https://www.mediafire.com/?54tvvxhbd387wh7

Differences TonDef:

-Several cosmetic changes (colors, tables, covers, key players, icons, formats, etc..).
-Names actors clickable (google search of the actor)
-Link to the movie trailer (google search)
Name-clickable director (director's wikipedia page)
-Button to open the play edited movies on the browser, or a player of your choice (with firefox addon) with VLC.
-Disable some features (restorable files from ToneDEF_Config.txt).
Fixed-bar ratings (some votes did not display).
Reduced-plot window.
-Misc.

Very Nice! Thanks.

You might find the Rating Images would display better if the files were named for example: "6.8.png" instead of "6,8.png" You might also add some additional png files for ratings < 4. Perhaps you have a higher rated movie collection than I do.

(Very Nice! Grazie.

Potreste trovare la valutazione Immagini sarebbero visualizzare meglio se i file sono stati nominati per esempio: "6.8.png" invece di "6,8 png.« Si potrebbe anche aggiungere alcuni file png aggiuntivi per le valutazioni <4. Forse avete una collezione di film nominale superiore a me.)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  07:35:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Grazie Diptrot!!

Lo inserisco nella prossima release.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

diptrot
Starting Member

21 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2014 :  19:51:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you alsystems. If you want you can change the ratings images from the "images/rating" folder, you just have to copy,paste and rename: 4 - 3,9 - 3,8 ecc. i can't change "," becouse EMM do this.

Alessio, grazie, mi fa piacere che torni utile, una cosa volevo cambiare e non ho capito come fare e magari tu puoi, quando si crea il sito web le locandine hanno tutte dei bordi bianchi su due lati, io ho ovviato al problema utilizzando programmi esterni ma è scomodo, se tu potessi sistemare sarebbe una bella cosa, in pratica l'immagine delle locandine e degli attori dovrebbe essere senza bordi e dovrebbero misurare 160x240.

grazie ciao

Edited by - diptrot on 21 Feb 2014 19:53:52
Go to Top of Page

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  17:50:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would guess the decimal number separator '.' vs ',' (like 6.8 vs 6,8) is connected with what Language you initially selected when you installed EMM. Alessio would know the answer.

Both of our HTML Templates (ToneDEF Plus and Custom2) use many separate files in the 'images\rating' folder ('6.8.png', '6.9.png', ...) To work with both types of separators, either: (1) rename all the rating image files to match the correct number separator or (2) duplicate the rating images with a complete set for both ('6.8.png', '6,8.png', '6.9.png', '6,9.png', ...). That would add up to a lot of files. Maybe Alessio will make this easier by adding a new data field (_MOVIE_RATING_ROUNDED_) which would round the rating field to a whole number. Then only 10 rating image files would be needed instead of 200.

(Vorrei indovinare il numero separatore decimale '.' contro ',' (come 6.8 vs 6,8) è collegato con quello di lingue che inizialmente selezionato durante l'installazione di EMM. Alessio avrebbe saputo la risposta.

Entrambi i nostri modelli HTML (ToneDEF Plus e Custom2) usano molti file separati nella cartella 'images \ rating' ('6 .8 png ', '6 .9 png.', ...). Per lavorare con entrambi i tipi di separatori, sia: (1) rinominare tutti i file immagine voto per abbinare il separatore numero corretto o (2) duplicare le immagini di rating con un set completo per entrambi ('6 .8. png ', '6, 8.png', '6 .9. png ', '6, 9.png ', ...). Ciò aggiungere fino a un sacco di file. Forse Alessio renderà questo più facile con l'aggiunta di un nuovo campo di dati (_MOVIE_RATING_ROUNDED_), che completano il campo valutazione di un numero intero. Poi solo 10 file di immagini a valutare sarebbero necessari invece di 200.)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  18:10:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What about a javascript that exchanges the comma to a dot in _MOVIE_RATING_?
Perhaps I don't know if the using of js is possible.

<script>
var the_rating = _MOVIE_RATING_;
the_rating.replace(',','.');
document.write(the_rating);
</script>

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 22 Feb 2014 18:16:09
Go to Top of Page

Mathimid

59 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  03:31:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I solved this issue...Just use two same pictures. Javascript may be possible, but It's more simple to name one picture "1.1.png" and a copy of it named "1,1.png". Don't make easy things complicated.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  09:57:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, it's easier this way. But a scripted solution is more flexible and doesn't waste free space.
I know that it wastes only a few bytes but maybe another time it would waste a few MB...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mathimid

59 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  15:51:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Diskspace is the smallest problem I guess. My collection needs as website approximately 500 MB of diskspace. It will also needs approx. 500 MB with any other template.
I would say that it is better to solute things without JavaScript if it's possible to do. So that you doesn't have millions of lines of JavaScript codes in the source text, so that it is clearly arranged and you don't come into the position that two or more scripts restrain each other.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  17:49:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I fully agree with the millions of lines. For that I normally use the scripts by their source like
<script type="text/javascript" src="moviecards/functions_movie_bigcover.js"></script>
But the main thing anyway is that everything works

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mathimid

59 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2014 :  19:00:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I normally use script files as well. But if a command is used twice, you can get a problem. And then starts the search marathon for the issue.

Edited by - Mathimid on 19 Apr 2014 23:50:46
Go to Top of Page

Mathimid

59 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2014 :  14:58:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I normally use script files as well. But if a command is used twice, you can got a problem. And then starts the search marathon for the issue.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2014 :  15:35:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, although that only could happen if more people work on it.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07