Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 HTML Cards
 Is it possible to export FANART
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

calexicoca
Starting Member

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  18:09:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
It seems that I cannot get any answer on this board :(

Let me try again:

Is it possible to export FANART to show on HTML generated file. When exporting program generates cover image but not FANART, (in source HTM file it just shows as _MOVIE_FANART_ therefore it does not show.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  18:50:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, so many questions so little time
Simply not recognized your question.
What HTML do you mean? The HTML Export? The Variable _MOVIE_FANART_ normally will be replaced by the real value.
Either there is a bug or that variable is not filled.
By the way: is it XMM 7 or 8?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

calexicoca
Starting Member

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  20:16:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Sorry, so many questions so little time
Simply not recognized your question.
What HTML do you mean? The HTML Export? The Variable _MOVIE_FANART_ normally will be replaced by the real value.
Either there is a bug or that variable is not filled.
By the way: is it XMM 7 or 8?

Oh thanks for taking time.

I switched again to XMM 7.2.3.6 So the question relates to that version.

What I meant is -- I want to do HTML export of my collection on modified movie cards (through Old export manager). If I modify any of available templates and include _MOVIE_FANART_ it is not showing in generated HTM files - when file is opened it shows just blank image placer. Even movie card templates which came with the program (for example Mumra_with_FanArt.htm when used for export do not generate FANART and it cannot be seen in HTM file.

Once HTM files are generated covers are saved in Images folder but there are no fanart files generated there so they cannot be showed.

I hope now it is clear what I meant.

Thanks in advance.

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  20:58:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, now :)
As far as I know the old Export Manager ist out of date... None of the newer variables are supported.
And the cards are not exported but only the data with the export templates. But I never have used that, so I may not be right.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07