Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 What about xMM for Windows Phone 7?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2011 :  19:01:23  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I've just ordered a Samsung Omnia with Windows Phone 7. The only thing I'm missing is a possibility to display my xMM database.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  12:49:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I haven't a windows 7 phone Mawu, I don't know how to create a software to show it.

Anyone has any idea?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2011 :  13:13:01  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

I hoped that it will be easy for you as an excellent VB programmer to develop a small app.
Windows Phone Developer Tools für Visual Basic are available:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=9930

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu

Go to Top of Page

lordkiwi

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2011 :  04:34:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see lordkiwi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
XMM is writen in .net so your half way there. the UI is silverlight which is .net and XAML. http://www.charlespetzold.com/phone/ . The problem is the same problem with a portable version on any platform. DB compatability SQLite client is now available from codeplex thats portable between ios and android. I would personaly love a Windows 7 phone client as its my phone of choice.

"Computer games don't effect kids; I mean if
Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkend
rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
music" (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc 1989
Go to Top of Page

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2011 :  23:40:24  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you just want to display XMM information on a Windows Phone 7 device, check out the various export methods already available in XMM. A lot of them export HTML, which can be displayed easily on virtually any device that has a browser. I put one together, which I use on both my Android phone and my HP iPaq running Windows Mobile 6.3. It's available as part of the XMM's Plugin / Third Party Applications and it use both the My Little NMT Export Tool (it doesn't work for My Little NMT, it just uses that tools HTML Generator) and the XMM OnEx tool). These two tools creates a set of HTML and data & image files in a formatted size that's perfect for small hand held devices. In addition, if you have your movies in say a size of 320x240 and their on the phone's storage card, the HTML will also allow you to play the movie by clicking on the front cover in the movie's detail page. At any rate, the My Little NMT tools uses templates, which can be customized by anyone to do almost anything. I use the OnEx tool because it allows me to get access to the back covers of the movies.

Give them a try and I think you'll enjoy what you can do with them.

Norm
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2011 :  23:22:08  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@nehickel

A simple export is no solution for WP7 as the system is at least locked like the iphone. A would prefer a native app that is able to sync automatically with the desktop xMM.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07