Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Suggestions / New features
 Data fields
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2011 :  10:39:43  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Alessio,

what about preparing xMuM for tag reading/writing by adding additional data fields - above all some addtional fields for tracks according to the mp3 tagging standards.

Bye byte and Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

nameivom
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2013 :  21:40:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm a big movie manager user and would love to use music manager. I won't even try it unless it can update mp3 tags. Once the tags can be edited through the program using information it gets off the internet, I'll buy it. Until then, it's nearly useless to me.

Like this... I rip a CD into mp3 form, the tags are empty.
I, then, load the mp3s into music manager.
The manager finds the information on the internet and loads it into the file itself.
I, then, can load it into my iPod and see all of the information in my music player. Album cover and all.

Edited by - nameivom on 25 May 2013 21:44:45
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07