New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2010 :  14:44:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Works here:

Go to Top of Page

lawguy
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2010 :  18:16:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Prinz and Alessio - great work on staying on top of IMDB changes

I am still encountering problems with IMDB (fastest) accurately filling in the actor names - I have latest updates on program and scripts and most often only get 1 actor name filled in

Any suggestions before I go through an uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2010 :  21:52:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That script has Alessio fixed. I never use the Fastest Script.

I just tested it, it has actor import bugs (for example: wrong picture,...)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2010 :  06:08:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Yes, sorry, the Fastest was just a workaround, it has a lot of errors, I suggest you to use the complete instead. I have a lot of work right now with XMM and the new eXtreme Book Manager and I cannot fix it.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2010 :  18:57:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hy

Can you add an option that he gets the first Fanarts with the imdb id form themoviedb?

here is the api code for the images

If you're searching for the images based on IMDB ID:

http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.getImages/en/xml/APIKEY/tt0137523

It would be nice when you can add this option, becuase sometimes themoviedb don't find the german movietitel but with the id it works great.

It would be nice if you could add this option
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2010 :  20:49:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Bugfix: Sometimes Actors Birth-year wasn't imported

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?csh5r5o0v5rgx8v
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 12 Nov 2010 :  14:00:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Bugfix: Sometimes the death-year of an actor wasn't imported

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?aeagnq4b7sea7jh
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2010 :  20:29:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fix rating import if there was less then 5 votes

IMDB.COM (TVSeries) For Rel.7 changed for the new site layout

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9e962e5vc492dpd

Edited by - Prinz on 18 Nov 2010 20:29:32
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2010 :  21:17:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed MPAA import if only available as symbol (picture)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8n017j1s4vmdcuq
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  02:38:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
2 things:

1st: I imported Smallville Season 1 with the imdb.com (tv series) rel 7 script, and all my episode numbers are 00-00 and season number is 00. A bug I think.

2nd: Is there a way to scale down th MPAA pictures....the pg 13 picture is bigger than some of the studio pictures.

Thanks...
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  12:59:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- removed function: directors added to the actors database (this interferes with the actors import if he/she is also an actor)
- fixed mpaa import for tv shows again
- fixed episode/season number import (the imdb site changed again )

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9p9hexvmxogv7xb

Edited by - Prinz on 04 Dec 2010 13:00:40
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  15:25:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you! All works again.
Go to Top of Page

Smint
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  21:38:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The IMDB(Complete) Script only imports "afc_data = new Object(); ....." when it comes to plot.
Also, no cover is imported. Do you have similar issues? I can't even import covers with any script - although they are all up to date.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  21:43:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Smint

We had that problem with someone in the german forum. The reason was his provider changed/manipulated the html before it was transmitted to him. He had a UMTS provider, these provider change the html code to save bandwidth.

Solution was to use a encrypted transmission like VPN or TOR http://www.torproject.org/.

Edited by - Prinz on 04 Dec 2010 22:12:44
Go to Top of Page

Smint
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  22:08:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay I've got UMTS too, but I would not use TOR though since it affects all internet connections not only XMM. Isn't there any Proxy to solve this problem?
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2010 :  22:18:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Smint

but I would not use TOR though since it affects all internet connections not only XMM.

Not true. It's only used in programs in which the local tor-proxy is entered. Since you can't use encrypted proxys in XMM, you can only use programs that run a proxy on your pc directly and encrypt all outgoing and incoming traffic. You can use all programs use this method.
Go to Top of Page

Smint
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2010 :  16:36:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have found another way to circumvent the manipulation by the provider vodafone:
http://www.vodafone.de/business/hilfe-support/high-performance-client.html
This tool disables manipulation if you put all protocols into the "do not optimize"-section.
Go to Top of Page

klogd
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2010 :  23:00:53  Show Profile  Visit klogd's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It is just me or is importing tv shows from IMDB extremely slow now?

Just imported Dollhouse season 1 + 2 which is 26 episodes.. It took well over an hour.. Before the big IMDB change it would have taken like 3 minutes. Would be great if this could be fixed (have to add the complete Farscape + Battlestar Galactica), and that could literally take days :)
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  09:51:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The IMDB.COM (TV Show) is extremely complex script. Over an hour import time sounds normal, 3 Minutes sound like its was a broken old Version, that only imported a small part of the available information anymore.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  10:08:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, 1 hour is really hard! I never have used the IMDB script as it doesn't show german languaged information.
I think to download all used pages can't take so long - if you have a fast connection. And yes, I know that not everybody has a fast one!
Maybe it could be a speedup to modify script engine or script itself to "preload" all pages before processing? I think the most time using function is to load all episodes/actors. So my suggestion: Get all episode links of the show, preload them and process them after. Same for the actors of each episode.
I don't know if that is possible AND will cause in less time effort.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.24 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07