New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2011 :  17:04:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fix: Someone has deleted the aka import out of the server version of TV Show Script
- Added Certifications to all scripts (C9 Field)

http://www.mediafire.com/?0l6jclh891w0fcq

Since the new XMM versions I have big problems with the magic script import. Many times the engine hangs or I suddenly can't import anything until I restart XMM after some import, especially if I try to import in a different category (Movie/TV Show/Actor) afterwards. Sometimes I have to even kill XMM via task-manager.

And the download monitor vanishes sometimes since the last 2 versions or so...
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2011 :  22:57:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, I've noticed that too. I have a post under bugs because I wasn't sure where the error as happening being a program or script problem.

Also noticed recently the program seems to crash when adding data. You'll get an error that it's quit functioning and to close it.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2011 :  16:46:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm having problems on updating info with imdb (fastest).
Custom8 field already stores the imdb link from a previous import.
Now I wanna add/update only Original Title, Year and Custom9. But I can play as much as I want with the options/script options. There are too much movies that I have to chose manually.
There is missed an option to take always the Custom8 link...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2011 :  06:14:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I am trying to find the problem.

If there is a link in custom8 field is should be taken automatically, ins't it? The code is write directly in the script, its not related to XMM engine.

If you have a "sequence" of steps or more information on how to "freeze" XMM please write it, for me will be more easy to find the bug.

Thank you as always!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2011 :  07:11:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
1. IMDB (fastest) Script
2. Selecting data from anywhere with list of movies, top, middle or bottom.
3. If you update 370 or movies at one time, it will freeze and stops functioning.
4. Repeatable or anytime you update that many movies.
5. You are in the download process. Already have your direct links.

I wasn't sure if there were some built in limits as the number of items you could update and I just missed that somewhere. Upon doing some more research, I have noticed this mainly happens when completing the download for a movie and starting the next one. The last downloaded movie is fine and the data is stored correctly. To me it looks like when it starts to take the next item in the list at that point something happens and it locks itself up. Nothing appears to be wrong with the database itself.

If you need anything let me know.

Chad

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 25 Apr 2011 07:14:49
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2011 :  07:41:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Chad,

I will make a test by importing many movies in one time. I have a test database with 4000 movies, I will start re-updating it to see what happens.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2011 :  22:21:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Actors Script Update

- Add #TAKEACTORNAME# to the script

http://www.mediafire.com/?9bgsoqsfc0zysmc
Go to Top of Page

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2011 :  22:33:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
for the c8 problem
this is becuase the script check if the imdb link is the corect one(it compare it with the title, originaltitle or the year)

So for example if the title is not the same as on the imdb site you have to chose the link manually

mfg
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2011 :  22:49:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Reason is a bit more complicated.

1. The IMDB.com recognition code is still the old (not working anymore since last year)
2. The Reason @Radioactive explained and it hasn't a option like the Complete Script to turn it of

- Fixed Page recognition code
- Added Option to ignore Year (Title) for directlink, just like the complete script

http://www.mediafire.com/?tg5apnw95p3wc0k

Edited by - Prinz on 25 Apr 2011 22:50:41
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2011 :  07:26:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah, THX at Radioactive for that information :)
But in some cases the year info doesn't fit the info from other sites I normally use.
And as I only wanted to update a few additional info it was really killing...
And THX to Prinz for this fix :)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  10:56:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed Actor Awards Import because of IMDB.com changes

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wbhkhr86446ffh
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  19:16:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Must be a bad internet day or IMDB is making changes yet again. Nothing for actors downloads again. Could be a US thing. This morning I added about 20 movies and it ran fine. Now even after a reboot it gets everything and seems to skip right over actors.

Using script posted above.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 05 May 2011 19:20:11
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2011 :  19:45:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Must be a US thing again. Just downloaded a movie. All Actors were completely imported.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  20:50:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just have imported the first 3000 actors in my database with IMDB (Actors) script.
Now I have seen that ALL actor names with special chars are exchanged in the databse with their html replacements! As example the apostrophe is now & #x27;
That's really a bug as "Movies in Database" for this actor are no longer found!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  21:41:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Fixed small typo in Actors Script (wrong variable selected for substitution #13# instead of #03#)

http://www.mediafire.com/?x9impawr9lde9on

Edited by - Prinz on 07 May 2011 21:41:42
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  21:45:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
THX

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  21:59:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great with option how many pics to take now! Only one thing to add: 1 pic only should be possible to import, too.
I think many users wanna have only one pic because of download time.

*Edit*
I don't know if it's only a subjective feeling but it seems as if the script is slower than before on finding/building the actors list!?!?

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 07 May 2011 22:03:24
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  22:06:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Opps that was my test script with that option.

That wasn't made for public release. The Option is misleading because of that. That are Extra Images. The Main Image will always be imported!

Here with changed Option description:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmsjvj8zgje9b8w

Edited by - Prinz on 07 May 2011 22:10:37
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2011 :  22:10:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good to know, and the previous edit is solved (my son was downloading something on his pc).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2011 :  10:28:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Improvement request:
if no actor photo is available then take first additional pic.
As example: http://akas.imdb.com/name/nm0676492

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.3 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07