Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Batch Edit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  04:20:02  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have a large (2500 movies) library and had all of the trailers local. I have deleted the trailers locally and want to edit all of the database entries to reflect no trailer.

Is there a way to do this via a batch edit? Or can anyone offer me another shortcut rather than manually editting each record?

Also, on movie length, alot of the movies show (xx min while others just show the time xx). When the record has the min extention included it comes up on the browser as xx min min. I want a way to batch edit the records to remove the min extention from movie length.

I have been doing it manually and it is time consuming.

Edited by - jpr9845 on 11 May 2010 04:24:35

theomeier
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2010 :  11:13:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Identify the appropriate data tables and edit with a data base editor.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07