Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Suggestion on how to import from others managers..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mazen97
Starting Member

Saudi Arabia
13 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2011 :  04:46:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I downloaded and installed a trial of XMM and exported 100 titles from collectors and import them but only imported 63 and the rest are blank records.

I used Location in collectorz as the place I keep the movie in and once imported it is not showing in XMM and this is very important to me as I have more than 2000 titles in my collection.

Is there a place where I can see how the import works and customize it.

If it work I'll purchase XMM otherwise I'll stick with collectorz even I'm comfortable with XMM.

PS: I'm a developer and that's why I'm looking for script or where to customize the import from collectorz.

2427 Movies
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2011 :  10:20:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

if you can zip and send to me your database I will try to import it to see where is the problem.

You can send to alessioviti -at- binaryworks.it

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Walter1112
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2011 :  06:38:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I currently use a database on my ipad and iphone called "Movies" and "Movies HD" created by Netwalkapps. I would like to start using XMM instead and would like to import my backup XML file, so I won't have to start over. I don't see specific import converter for my XML file and none of the current ones you have convert well. Can you help me?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2011 :  09:03:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Just go in the Plugins -> iPhone/iPod/iPad export.

Here there is the function to import the XML that cames from Netwalks apps.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Monk3y
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2011 :  17:09:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello I am new here. I currently use "MyMDB", but I would like to switch to XMM. Now I wanted to ask if it is possible to import my existing database into XMM? If this is not possible, is it possible to make this an update?

Thank you
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07