New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

crocuta
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2011 :  09:48:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, it's been almost three months and still no answer. Anybody?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2011 :  06:59:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please sorry very much for delay!!

I will try to make some tests, if I have correctly understand it happens when you try to extract movie frames from ISO files.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

crocuta
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2011 :  07:14:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Exactly.
Last week I switched to Windows 7 and fortunately, the crash is not happening anymore but extracting frames is not working, either. When enabling IrfanView, it would come up with error "Can't read file header. Unknown file format." When disabling IrfanView, XMM says an error occured and I should disable IrfanView.
Moreover, now it is not happening only with ISO files but with every file so basically frame extractor is not working at all.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2011 :  05:44:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, Thank you for the info. I can confirm that the extraction is not working for ISO files but only with standard video containers (like avi ecc..)

Ale

Go to Top of Page

crocuta
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2011 :  22:22:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yeah, but it used to work. One by one, all formats had stopped working and now I can't get a single picture out of any file. :-(
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2011 :  05:39:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please try to download again the full release, I think you have some dll corrupted because for "standard" files it should work correctly.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

crocuta
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2011 :  19:01:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried re-install and also full uninstall/install. Still not working.
Go to Top of Page

Markol
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2011 :  22:36:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I am new and sorry for my english.
I have installed XMM on PC with Vista and start with Admin right and after start XMM I am only the windows Welcome Loading Configuration..... I will use Kill manager for stop XMM.
How many time we need for the first start?
Could you help me?
Thank you for yours responses

Markol

Edited by - Markol on 31 Oct 2011 22:43:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07