New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

charlysp
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2010 :  11:28:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,
I just bought XMM.
I was looking for spanish scripts (the one posted in the forum from filmaffinity.com doesn't run ok).
It would be great to have scripts in spanish from www.hispashare.com, filmaffinity or IMDB in spanish.

If somebody can help me to build the script (or better build the script as my knowledge is quite limited)...

Thanks by advance
Go to Top of Page

boombastic
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2010 :  20:42:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A nfo scraper would be very usefull to read and import in the database all the information of a "movie.nfo" file located in the same folder of the movie. The same for "folder.jpg" (cover) and fanart.jpg wolud be very appreciated!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2010 :  16:45:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Bombastic,

When you use the function to "Scan Your HD In search for movies" there is an option to try to import the IMDB Link from the NFO Files.

All other info can be downloaded directly from internet. XMM can try also to import covers. For fanart I suggest you to use the MOVIEDB.ORG Script, it has a lot of it!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  13:03:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here is a cover site I just have found: http://www.covershut.com
Seems as if it's not so bad at first sight.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Ervilha
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2011 :  12:53:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see Ervilha's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is the best movie site in portuguese www.interfilmes.com have all movies and covers, plz make this!
Go to Top of Page

jats
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2011 :  18:07:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I try to use the script for Discshop.se but they made big changes to the site nov 18 so it does not work. As I live in Sweden it would be great if I could use it. I am not familiar with how to do scrits so I cannot do necessary changes myself.
Also, the script for Discshop.se is only available for movies, not TV series. They have a lot of info about the TV series as well.

Mats
Go to Top of Page

pteros76
Starting Member

Russia
5 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2011 :  12:02:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
kinopoisk.ru script not working from december
Go to Top of Page

zukkara

105 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2011 :  22:07:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would like to stress a request for wikipedia, alltough it is already on the list. Often I find more Information there then elsewhere. For Film, Tv and series. But I don't know if the side is easily accessed by script or consistend enough in its layout to automaticly import it.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2011 :  15:35:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
German site
Blickpunkt:Film this site seems to be REALLY great. The movie info is as complete as on imdb. (Only the actors info is incomplete as that seems to be a matter of registration.)
Example:
http://www.mediabiz.de/film/firmen/programm/matrix/46455

*EDIT*
just to push...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 07 Jan 2012 18:17:37
Go to Top of Page

Dalibor Šerfel
Starting Member

Slovakia
18 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  21:35:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please, can anyone build Czech script for TV-Series? - http://www.serialzone.cz/
Go to Top of Page

CharlieTango
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2012 :  07:42:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio

Would you please add the following script as a default in the next update: CDUNIVERSE(GAY).COM

I updated CDUNIVERSE(ADULT).COM to produce CDUNIVERSE(GAY).COM. The update is simple, just copy CDUNIVERSE(ADULT).COM to CDUNIVERSE(GAY).COM. Then do a search ("ice") and replace ("gay"), which then searches the gay adult cduniverse site instead of the straight adult site.

Anyone who wants can just follow the above steps if they want it sooner.

Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2012 :  12:51:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will upload in few minutes..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2012 :  15:27:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio

Would it be possible to add a script for - http://www.hogtied.com/site/shoots.jsp

My girls favourite site for movies. :-)

Movies would have to have been saved as - http://www.hogtied.com/site/clips_flash.jsp?shootId=22579 I am guessing, but if saved by Actors(? Lol)name you would get several results in search queries. Even something basic that just just took shoot description would be ok for me to perhaps work from.

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

OtPri
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2012 :  20:45:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I'm new to XMM and really like it so far :)
I sat down yesterday and created a script for adultfilmdatabase.com LINK
It searches for the basic infos (title, year, runtime etc.), looks up actor names (no images or further infos yet), and downloads front and backcover.
Feel free to use and improve.

ps. Kudos to Megagun, since I tore up his adultdvdmarketplace script to build this ;)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2012 :  20:59:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
At first thanks for the script!
But please send it to Ale. Copying the text from your link above may cause problems as the UTF chars in the conversion are all interpreted as "?". Or is that correct?
Another wish from myself: please exchange the script type to the new one.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

OtPri
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2012 :  21:25:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah no, all the ?s instead of the UTF characters are not on purpose.
I'll send it over later today or tomorrow.

Regarding script type, honestly, I have no idea what you mean :D
As far as I understood the newer versions only implemented new commands, but I don't know which are which... unless I simply missed or didn't see something of course
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2012 :  21:47:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script type for adult must be the 8. The old types of 0 to 2 are no longer used.
[TYPE]=0=Complete|1=Covers|2=Trailers|3=Tunes|4=Subtitles|5=Chains|6=Mistakes|7=Games|8=Adult|9=Anime

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

OtPri
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2012 :  22:01:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah okay... must've overlooked that... Will fix it.

btw my script documentation seems kind of outdated (January 6th 2012) even though I have the latest version of XMM (7.2.3.0).
Is there an up to date version somewhere?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2012 :  22:20:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The documentation should be actual. But have a look here: http://xmm.a.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page
The new script types are not yet documented, but all other descriptions should be actual as I have compiled all at the beginning of this year.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

NungaBIZ
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2012 :  17:41:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'd like an amazon.co.jp script.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.31 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07