Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 11
 Information
 Extreme Movie Manager issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kgammon
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2020 :  17:46:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I didn't know where to post this since no category for it. I been using this version for sometime now without any issues, but now it will not scrape any movies that I'm adding the engine just doesn't work scrapping movie info. I have this on two laptops for myself,but both are not working. So I tried using the new work in progress Extreme Movie Manager 11 alfa, but I need an unlock code to use it. Don't have one. I thought I try using it since are upgrades were supposed to be free but when I try to unlock it, it wanting a code not like Extreme Movie Manager 10 where I put in my old email address. Please can you fix the 10 version to do scanning for movie info or give me an unlock code to use the new version.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2020 :  08:39:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Please write me an email about that.

I have also put the new IMDB Script online, just download the new release.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

kgammon
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2020 :  23:50:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm not a computer savoy person can't you just put them up on the place where we go to help on Extremme Movie Manager and do an update. Or where do I get these scripts online I need a link to where you put them.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2020 :  12:25:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can download the new release of XMM 11 here:

http://www.binaryworks.it/files/extrememm11.0.0.3.exe

Go to Top of Page

kgammon
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2020 :  00:03:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for the link to the new version, but I was asking for the link to the scripts so i can still use the old versions. The new version is still a work in progress which looks good, but can't do everything I'm wanting it to do, so I need the updated scripts links that you're talking about in other forums if you can please.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2020 :  09:10:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah ok sorry.

So, for XMM 10 just use the liveupdate function inside XMM itself.

Go in HELP -> CHECK FOR UPDATES.

XMM will download the updated script for you.

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

murillio
Starting Member

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2020 :  16:22:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Ah ok sorry.

So, for XMM 10 just use the liveupdate function inside XMM itself.

Go in HELP -> CHECK FOR UPDATES.

XMM will download the updated script for you.

Alessio

Have now tried at least 10 times to do this and there is still a problem.
Continuing issue with scripts in XMM 9 and XMM 10.
Have downloaded the latest scripts for both, using the IMDB.com(complete) script. It works through the process finding newly added movies, I choose the appropriate offered example and it then takes time to download nothing but the internet ID of the movie.

This infuriating situation doesn't seem to be resolved and is left to the members to struggle through without any direct resolution from Binaryworks. It's all very well the software working but if it cannot be used because the related scripts are causing problems then it neither use nor ornament.
I am not a tech expert I just want to use the damn thing!
please, a definitive resolution in clear simple language to this continuing issue.

StZ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07