Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Error 404 in update module with XMM10
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Invisibleman
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  13:48:23  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear all,

When I want to update XMM 10 scripts, I keep getting the error 404, saying; The external Server has an error returned (404) not Found.
Some Softeare like Avira, Antivir can block XMM, please disable Webguard or add XMM to software.

After I press OK, I can download all scripts except AMAZON COM (only Season info).txt. This is also the reason, why XMM is also keep saying New Updates found.

I find this error strange, as with XMM 9 I didn't have any problem. Also when I download movie info, I don't have any error and all is working well. And like I say, I could download all updates, except this AMAZON one.

I also have disabled, all firewalls, virusscan and all. So there is nothing that can block this, as far as I know.

Does anyone has an solution for this?

Regards,
Hans

Edited by - Invisibleman on 26 May 2019 13:48:37

bogart
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2019 :  10:28:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have that same problem.
Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2019 :  11:01:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
me too
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2019 :  11:02:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I only can agree, same for me.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

SyN0
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2019 :  20:05:02  Show Profile  Visit SyN0's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
xmm10 is not starting and i have the same problem in update module
Go to Top of Page

Furycom
Starting Member

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2019 :  13:13:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i have the same problem
i also have the no actor probleme whit imdb complete
ive got mo reply
Go to Top of Page

Furycom
Starting Member

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2019 :  04:07:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
as i can see , xmm seem to be abandonned
Go to Top of Page

Invisibleman
Starting Member

36 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2019 :  19:08:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Eurycom,

It seems that you are right. It's now more than a month and it is silent and I didn't see an update that is fix this part.

Does anyone know, if this problem wil be solved and also when? As it is a annyoing error.
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2019 :  15:52:33  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
At the moment there is no reason to switch from xMM 9 to 10. Just ignore the new version and relax with xMM9.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07