Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Doesn't download cast
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2019 :  23:05:48  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, sorry for my bad english.
I imported almost 1000 movies (with IMDB(fastest) ) and now I realized that casts are missing for most movies, and those movies which have casts their real names are under Character column. What should I do? Import all of them again? :(

And also sometimes it can't find the movie and searches forever and I have to restart the program.

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2019 :  12:17:26  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try newest IMDB(complete) script.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2019 :  12:39:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
But that script takes too much time (almost 2 minutes for every movie) and I have almost 6000 movies to import. :(
Go to Top of Page

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2019 :  18:35:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please help
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2019 :  19:36:22  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In the script options for IMDB(complete) you can deselect items you don't need.
And I wouldn't import all 6000 movies in one go.

Go to Top of Page

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2019 :  19:49:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No I'm not gonna import them in one go. 30 or 40 each time.
Sometimes it can't find the movie and searches for ever and I have to restart the program all over again. For example it can't find The Artist. Is this fixable?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2019 :  12:29:15  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Are you sure that you've the newest imdb (complete) script? When I use IMDB(complete) for "The Artist" the correct movie is the first hit in the list, that means that script works as it should.

Edited by - Mawu on 06 Mar 2019 12:29:51
Go to Top of Page

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2019 :  08:10:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No I'm not using IMDb(Complete) because I have 6k movies to import and it takes so much time. I use Fastest and UlrtaFast.
And why IMDb(Complete) can find it and Fastest can't? They are not the same, but with less options?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2019 :  10:10:52  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No the scripts are not the same. JDommi only updated the complete script. But in the script options you can de-select or modify many import options, e.g. the number of actors.

Go to Top of Page

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  18:01:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still doesn't import any cast (with IMDB Complete)
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2019 :  15:39:39  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe you haven't the newest script.
This one works:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6773cfyp8o8n28a/IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529.txt

The only feature that is broken at the moment are the plot keywords. Cast&Crew works.
If there are still import problems you can use the "repair database" feature before importing with script.

Go to Top of Page

Pulp
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2019 :  10:18:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh my god, this one works great! How?! You should replace this one with latest update. Thank you, you are great.
Go to Top of Page

Furycom
Starting Member

Canada
4 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2019 :  01:53:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi friends!
i have download the imdbcomplete script you give in this thread
so i can confirm that i have the newest script
but even whit all the setting on , i got no actor maybe 1 sometime

by the way i got a message when i try to update :
''server 404''
some software like avira can block xmm ect....

i got no antivirus or firewall , only the win10 normal tools
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.23 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07