Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 For your information...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2018 :  10:09:46  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi dear Users,

I wanna inform you that I don't work actively on the scripts, plugins or the forum anymore.
It was a good time but everything must come to an end.
As Ale - thanks to him for a great program!!! - really has no time to work on XMM since the last 2 years I personally see no meaning to do all the work anymore.
Sporadically I will have a look here at the forum but don't expect that I will answer (directly), please.
Maybe someone is willing to keep an eye on the forum to remove at least all those spam topics otherwise no one reads dozens of topics where 90% are spam.

Good luck to all of you and all the best for Ale!

JDommi

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

KirkTiberius
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2018 :  01:25:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for all of your help over the years JDommi, cannot say that I blame you at all for stepping away. Except for 1 or 2 sporadic contributors, you were the only one keeping things going.

Enjoy your free time going forward.

Time to look for another movie manager.

Cheers and thanks again for all your efforts.
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2018 :  04:02:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,
I was upset when I read this story because the only person who was in the program was you.
I have to either learn myself to change scripts or follow other banners.
But I wish you the best.
Go to Top of Page

pepelu1947
Starting Member

Spain
10 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2018 :  19:17:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,
I have been using this cataloguer of movies for a long time and always save this last time the problems have been solved.
You are in all your rights in decidor your future and I really wish you all the best for you and all of you.
Encourage and forward.
Receive my most cordial greeting.

Hola JDommi,
Llevo mucho tiempo utilizando este catalogador de peliculas y siempre salvo esta ultima vez se han solucionado los problemas.
Estas en todo tu derecho en decidor tu futuro y de verdad te deseo todo lo mejor para ti y a todos los tuyos.
Animo y adelante.
Recibe mi mas cordial saludo.

Edited by - pepelu1947 on 23 May 2018 19:18:22
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2018 :  12:12:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,

all the best to you...this is just the natural conclusion of things...

MB
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2018 :  20:55:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Gracias JDommi por el tiempo dedicado a solucionar los problemas de nuestro entretenimiento, gracias por ayudarme a aprender lo poco que mi cerebro ha podido absorver, y disculpa el cońazo que te hemos dado...
Ahora toca disfrutar de este tiempo. Saludos.

Thank you JDommi for the time dedicated to solve the problems of our entertainment, thanks for helping me learn how little my brain has been able to absorb, and apologize for the pain in the ass that we have given you ...
Now it's time to enjoy this time. Greetings.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2018 :  23:23:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for all your wishes
It's great that all my work is not taken for granted.
From time to time I will try to help if there are special questions/problems. So I don't leave XMM completely but it will be no longer a time-consuming hobby.

Greetings to all of you!
JDommi

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  07:33:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi,
I'm sorry you decided not to work on scripts anymore.
Without you it would have been much more difficult to continue using this program.
However, I hope that, perhaps in the spare time, you can continue to improve some scripts or create others (Wikipedia ...).
Thank you for all your work and I wish you all the good in the world ....

Mi dispiace che tu abbia deciso di non lavorare pił sugli scripts.
Senza di te sarebbe stato molto pił difficile continuare ad usare questo programma.
Spero comunque che, magari nei ritagli di tempo, tu possa continuare a migliorare qualche scripts o a crearne degli altri (Wikipedia...).
Grazie per tutto il tuo lavoro e ti auguro tutto il bene del mondo....
Go to Top of Page

wellwet

Turkey
103 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2018 :  19:35:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Jdommi, talks for your support, all your efforts for a software which has been abandoned by it's creater. Without you, this forum and XMM was dead already. At least I hope Ale arrange a module to export our years of data to other movie DB programs :(
Go to Top of Page

Tome
Starting Member

Belgium
29 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2018 :  11:33:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi,
Thank you for the good work, you did. Pitty that this program will die a silent death...?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.26 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07