Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 The THETVDB.COM_for_Rel_8.txt is not working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

RuiFonseca
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  16:17:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The THETVDB.COM_for_Rel_8.txt is not retrieving any episodes list it's only displaying a empty list

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  20:46:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I know, I'm already on fixing it.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RuiFonseca
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2018 :  23:19:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok cool and thanks
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2018 :  10:36:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I have problems with that site. When opening a page in Chrome/Firefox everything works fine but opening with XMM or my debugger there is always missing a login or it appears a message to donate to keep the site free.
This way I can't fix the script

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RuiFonseca
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2018 :  17:51:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
but the moviedb is working, this is not the same site?.What are the alternatives (english) for Tv series right now? the other scripts is waaaaayyyyy too slow!!!!!!

please advice
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2018 :  18:37:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't know any other one beside imdb, thetvdb or themoviedb, which is not the same as thetvdb. Only one or two german sites but they don't provide english data.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

calexicoca
Starting Member

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2018 :  16:23:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So we can kiss goodby THETVDB? Other programs which scrape data from TVDB fixed the problem (Ember Media Manager for Kodi) for example.

Nothing new here in fixing it?
Go to Top of Page

reynaldp
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2018 :  22:08:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
PLEASE! Can not you find a solution to repair THETVDB?
Scripts to retrieve French language information are rare and infrequent !!!

Reynald Poitras
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.25 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07