Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 TV shows Season image
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  08:16:09  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Is there a way to put an image in the part that says season 01 in the detail window?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  08:57:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Select as default card for movies "movie_bigcover_season.htm". That's the only card with this ability. It shows the additional movie cover pics instead of the ugly black dummy box.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  09:05:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have picked that card but it still shows the black dummy box
all cards show the same
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  10:51:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you have additional pictures for covers?

These are the latest card releases:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zwk3c1xrta3aimn/Cards.rar

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  10:59:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I do have the pictures
i'm just wondering how and where to put them
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  12:28:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As that is a feature of the card and not of XMM itself I have managed the function to simply take the additional covers to show instead of the dummy.
Additional front cover 1 -> Season 1, etc.
A good way to get the correct seasonal pics is to import the data with thetvdb.com script.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  13:58:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I used the tvdb script and it gave the aditional front covers
but they were sort of below the season section and the black dummy box is stil there

I guess i didn't know how to change the front cover to the season 1 thing
could you give me a detailed instruction please

Edited by - Lioric on 05 Apr 2018 14:00:22
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  17:45:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Download the Crads from my post above and copy them into your installation folder (normally C:\Users\[PROFILE]\Documents).
Now select in the options menue the newly copied cards for movies and episodes. Keep in mind to save the options after that.
That should be all!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2018 :  18:48:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much that helped alot
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07