Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Adding TV show episodes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2018 :  10:16:01  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
My TV show files in the PC hard disk is not very organized in titles and file name since i download om different sources

When I add the files using add tv shows from hard disk, the "Title" column is usually blank

Now I update from the internet
Everything is fully downloaded, pictures, episode info but the episode title is black like the files
I have to either manually type the title or copy paste every single one

If i do it in reverse where i first update, then every thing comes fine even the episode titles

But again when I add the files it make the titles blank

plz help

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2018 :  12:58:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In the options there is a function to overwrite the title when importing: Files -> Options -> MagicScript -> Import Title (Replace the existing one).

On the other hand I always use the freeware "FileBot" to rename all episode files to a standard "Series - SxxExx - Episode". This naming convention is also the best for importing into XMM.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Lioric
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2018 :  16:56:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you
That option was checked but I fixed it but checking take original title to query website option
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2018 :  17:22:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, that can be. I never have tested that as I always use the FileBot.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07