Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Update Movie Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Ballantain

60 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2017 :  20:26:12  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Quando inserisco un titolo manualmente con 2add data manually" e una volta che ho inserito i dati del film e premo ok, parte automaticamente la ricerca delle informazioni online, non foglio che la ricerca parta automaticamente, come faccio a disabilitare tale funzione? Grazie

When I insert a title manually with "add data manually "and once I have inserted the movie data and press ok, it automatically starts searching for online information, not sheet that search starts automatically, how do I disable this feature?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2017 :  21:11:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In the options. Tab "MagicScript" -> "Update Movies/People automatically in the Background". Uncheck this option.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Ballantain

60 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2017 :  22:18:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank's
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07