Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Switch Titles script.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Crux
Starting Member

Russia
35 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2017 :  16:12:44  Show Profile  Visit Crux's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi all,
in my big database historically some files had mixed original title and title in my native language. I meant it's inconsistent across DB, somewhere native in Title field and for some native in Original Title.

So I wanted to avoid reloading of all the data for my files and just have replacement Titles with Original Titles and vice verse in specific movies, but I didn't find such a menu item and manually update hundreds of files looks ridiculous for me.

That's why I wrote this simple script, be sure that in your options you mark Enable Import Movie Titles. Hope it helps someone as well.

Link to the script: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OTE4VrtavxvcXdBFCWOnYLlFWT5Jk0jB

Just put it into Scripts folder of your XMM and run for selected movies.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2017 :  17:56:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Wow, I never have thought that a script can be executed without the #CREATETITLELIST#.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.22 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07