Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Plugins
 Information
 MediaInfo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2017 :  19:29:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This is an extension to the in-built DeviceManager:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5310c3hh625bmm6/MediaInfo2XMM_V0.9.4.rar

It replaces the standard codec info of a movie file in XMM with more details and a few info that is still not taken by the DeviceScanner.
DVDs and Blu-rays are implemented, too.

As I don't own any Blue-ray this function maybe not always working correctly. Too less material for testing *lol*

Not everything might work correctly so still work only on a copy of your database file, please!

Any comments are welcome!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2017 :  11:39:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
3 progs for you to test: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u82swz5nvtgglw2/zum%20Testen.rar

1. MediaInfo2XMM V0.9.7
Get more detailed info on the Media and store it in the database. Only for MOVIES!
The RAR contains MediaInfo2XMM.exe, Subfolder Configuration with FolderList.txt.
In FolderList.txt have to be all folders where your MOVIES are located.
Blue-rays and DVDs should be processed, too.

2. MovedEpisodes
AutoCorrection of the path of TVShow EPISODES as XMM provides this functionality only for movies.
The RAR contains MovedEpisodes.exe, Subfolder Configuration with FolderListTV.txt.
In FolderList.txt have to be all folders where your TVSHOWS are located.

3. XMM-Merge DBs
This prog has 2 functions:
- Merge two databases into one big database with automatic correction of IDs and pictures.
- Clean duplicate People caused by multiple import scripts or by merging databases.
The RAR conatins XMM-Merge DBs.exe

As always the most important info:
For testing always use backups of your original databases!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

KirkTiberius
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2017 :  21:25:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Interesting, JDommi.

I'll have to check out the merge database function this weekend (with my backup DBs of course). I didn't think that was possible.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07