Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Tiny Thumbnails at 4k Screen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2017 :  08:12:27  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Morning Guys, purchased a 4k TV recently.
Did scale my windows because everything was tiny. Now at that high DPI everything in EMW is so small even with the highest scale for thumbnails the thumbnails are as small as a stamp.

Is there a way that you can offer more steps on that thumbnail scale for us High Resolution Users?
Looks ****ing awesome and sharp at UHD, dont want to miss it.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2017 :  21:48:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That only Ale can do.
Post your topic in "Suggestions / New Features", please, as this is really not a bug.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2017 :  11:47:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I really dont want to start another thread with the same request.
I think he will read every new thread when he comes "on"
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2017 :  15:17:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Looks like i have to wait a little bit longer for any response.
Is it by any chance possible for me to change some lines in the code that says something about thumbnail size?
Did anybody of you know how to reach the code? Open something with an Editor and search for the lines?

Edited by - wernhard on 19 Jan 2017 15:19:10
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2017 :  15:52:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No chance as the size variety of the thumbs are hardcoded in XMM.
You can use the slider for the size but if that's not enough...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2017 :  12:43:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Support seems to be dead?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2017 :  16:28:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Since a long time I seem to be the only support...
And on some things I really can't help.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2017 :  18:54:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Since Alessio is back from the dead i'm going to bump this.
Hope he reads it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07