Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Templates
 replace genre with location
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ramanattar
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  17:29:12  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Needs to replace genre and change it with location.. especially for Custom2 template
My collection separated within 5 different location and i want to display those locations in the html report

mine too messy with too many genre and subgenre

tia

Edited by - ramanattar on 25 Sep 2016 17:38:28

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  17:32:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Needs to change the html and especially more info.
Please try to explain what you want to do in complete sentences...
We all don't have holes in our hands and we can't walk on water

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ramanattar
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  17:46:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you JDommi

I tried to explain more and hope you get what i mean :)

More screenshot with latest XMM 9 with THEMOVIEDB.ORG(API3) for Rel8 script

Is it possible to remove genres and replace the result with movie location? (I've set it manually)

Thankyou

Edited by - ramanattar on 25 Sep 2016 17:47:13
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  19:01:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, that's really a mess.
I don't know if the HTML templates are editable in that case as I never have used them. Best to ask someone like alsystems directly (by mail).
But in my opinion it would be the best to separate genre and subgenre. There could be added an option in the script to take only one entry to genre and add the others to the subgenre field.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.22 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07