Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 movie_bigcover
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2016 :  14:00:27  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
A new release:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5t29ynzvfufs8ak/movie_bigcover_season_V11.rar

Now there is shown the character info (_MOVIE_CUSTOMFIELD6_) if available right under each actor.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  21:12:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This very well that information
now comes the but, as it opens to see more than two lines, sure there somehow, but I do not
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  21:15:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ops, sorry I have seen the Character Info tab
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2016 :  21:25:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If there are more than 2 lines you have to go to the tab CharacterInfo on top.
I didn't want to make the Actors layout imbalanced by showing different gaps.

When you have a good idea you may correct it or tell me what would be better.

Any good idea or hint is welcome as always

*EDIT*
Oops, 10 minutes for the answer... but I'm still @work *lol*

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2016 :  21:22:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Esto se podria hacer como un link que abriera una ventana del navegador por cada personaje?

Google traslation

This could be done as a link to open a browser window for each character?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2016 :  21:35:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that would be possible. Can be a good idea...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2016 :  21:36:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Partiendo de lo que hicimos con las review, he hecho lo mismo en los Connections, que en filmaffinity tiene un campo que se llama grupo y me gusto la idea, quitando los <PRE>

Google traslation

Based on what we do with the review, I have done the same in the Connections, which in filmaffinity has a field called group and I liked the idea, and removing the <PRE>

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2016 :  22:21:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think that it is not a good idea to open the website directly. Even today not every user has a (fast) flatrate.
It would be better to download the info and parse it to a new window. I think to remember that I have done such thing in one of the alternative cards (basic or simple).

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2016 :  14:08:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Finally found the time...

A little update for the card.
Now if the character info is too large to fit the space under the actor's section there is shown a MORE link that will open the complete info in another little window.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oq3dfx5xuntzge8/movie_bigcover_season_V11.rar

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2016 :  19:05:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommy, is it possible make "Tagline" field fixed, not flashing?
Grazie
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2016 :  19:26:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, the tagline is intended to show more than one line. Therefor I have made the function to scroll trough these lines.
Maybe I can add a function that it does not scroll if there is only one tagline present. Strange that I haven't yet thought of that...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2016 :  19:38:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2016 :  21:25:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rb8rcxffhf377p3/movie_bigcover_season_V12.rar

When <BR> is in tagline then the marquee is activated otherwise the "flashing" is off.
Maybe the script still does add the <BR> tag automatically then the data has to be changed... or better the script has to be modified - but not today

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2016 :  09:27:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you again JDommi, the script works well....
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2016 :  10:42:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Unfortunately not if you select to take all taglines but there is only one available.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yx1593kzy56ubj6/IMDB.rar - I have included IMDB(Complete) and IMDB(TVSeries) as well as the latest card from above. Now everything should work correctly.
The routine can be shortened (about half of the #TAGLINE# code) but more important that the function is okay at the moment.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07