Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2016 :  19:36:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
As I'm at the moment fixing a few scripts there is a general question I wanna ask.
Blueray.com and DVDEmpire.com do not really offer much info on the movies. So my question is which info is worth to grab?
There are in general 3 kinds of what to import:
1. Cover/BackCover/FanArt
2. Media Info like Release, UPC, Packaging, etc.
3. All available Info

What's your opinion?

I personally would say No. 1 and optionally No. 2. All other info should really being imported by a more informational website like IMDB.
But if everyone is only interested in the covers so why should I do more than needed?
Of course that question is ment for all scripts!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2016 :  22:02:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I wouldn't care about either one of them if there were another (English) script to grab front and back covers. I like THEMOVIEDB for fan art..etc... I say BluRay.com....it is more reliable, unless you need DVD covers, which I do not.

Edited by - ronbug4444 on 09 Mar 2016 22:05:19
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2016 :  10:25:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I think that IMDB and THEMOVIEDB are enough, because they have all information possible for every movie.

The good thing about THEMOVIEDB is the trailer, that can be embedded in the MovieCard... so my personal idea is to not lose too much time on websites like Pluray or DVDempire because there is really too few informations in that websites compared to IMDB.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2016 :  11:10:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If there are no more comments I will change the DVDEmpire script into a "Cover only" one at the weekend...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2016 :  01:30:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
DVDEmpire as cover only would be perfect, because like previously posted, I use THEMOVIEDB and IMDB for everything else. It was just a pain to have to scan every case for covers. (yes, I'm lazy..LOL)
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2016 :  21:40:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Estoy haciendo unas modificaciones y en el debugger todo sale correcto pero en el XMM falla, estoy intentando bajar el poster principal en ingles y despues si existe en español, pero al usar el XMM, no baja ninguna, ni el fanart y se quedan las review en blanco.
Se puede bajar más de un poster a la vez?
El trailer no se embebe, pero si pinchas en trailer se abre el navegador.
dejo el link pos si le echais un vistazo.

google trasñation.

I am making some modifications and the debugger everything goes right but in the XMM fails, I'm trying to get off the main poster in English and then if there is in Spanish, but when using the XMM not lower any, or the fanart and stay the review in white.
You can download more than one poster at a time?
The trailer is not embedded but if you click on the browser opens trailer.
Here is the link if you echais after a glance.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105880936/FILMAFFINITY.COM%20-%20version03%20pruebas%2030-06-16.txt
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2016 :  22:21:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to have a look tomorrow...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  11:25:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Error found...
Seems as if XMM has problems with the line:
#FINDLINE#=España#03##ONERROR#=*STOP*
Try instead:
#FINDLINE#=Espa#03##ONERROR#=*STOP* //(Maybe you can use "España")

Working code block:

#FINDLINE#=<div class="colorbox-image">#03##ONERROR#=*STOP*
     #FINDLINE#=Espa#03##ONERROR#=*STOP*
     #RESETCURSOR#
     #FIND#=href="#01##ONERROR#=*OK*
     #FIND#="#01##ONERROR#=*OK*
     #COMPUTECURSOR#=+3
     #FIND#=" title#02##ONERROR#=*OK*
     #TAKEWORD#=#07#,#01#,#02#
     #TAKEPOSTER#=#07#

The empty review is depending on that.
#ONERROR#=*STOP* immediately breaks the whole block. So the #RESTOREMAIN# command will be never executed.
Move the #RESTOREMAIN# at the beginning of the next block or don't use the *STOP* while in a #LOADWEBSLOT# routine!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  21:51:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok funciona, gracias.
Es cierto que XMM tiene problemas con la ñ y los á, é, í, ó, y ú esto se puede solucianar con #STARTSUBSTITUTETAG# ???
Aun queda por pulir varias cosas, ahora intentaré poner la caratula en español primero, ver que en los trailers hay algún error, imagino que es por los links a otras web y tengo que encontrar la fórmula.

Google traslation

Ok works, thanks.
It is true that XMM has problems ñ and á, é, í, ó, ú and this can solucianar with #STARTSUBSTITUTETAG# ???
It remains to polish several things, now I try to put the cover in Spanish first, see that there is an error trailers, guess that is the links to other websites and I have to find the formula.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2016 :  22:06:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, #STARTSUBSTITUTETAG# replaces those special chars.
As mentioned above the original ScriptEngine shows that line as España
Maybe you can use such a substitution and do a #FINDLINEVAR# instead of the normal #FINDLINE#.

On the trailers I didn't had a look... but I think you will solve that, too
In the case of "Matrix" there only exist 2 english and 1 spanish trailer I just have seen...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2016 :  14:01:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Por ahora estoy probando con diferentes titulos y funcionan los cambios, estoy de pruebas porque el problema de filmaffinity que el código no es igual, varia imagino como todas las web
He hecho un cyclotrailer y ahora coge todos los trailer, después ire a ver si los puedo separar por idiomas y que sea una option.
También estoy peleando con las review, me gusta que en el campo salga un resumen, pero me gustaría poder ir a ver la review completa.
Se puede hacer que una direccion web actue como link dentro de un campo memo?

google traslation

For now I'm testing with different titles and the changes work, I am testing because the problem of filmaffinity that the code is not the same, varies guess like all web
I made a cyclotrailer and now takes all the trailer, then go see if I can be separated by language and make it an option.
I am also fighting with the review, I like that in the field out a summary, but I would like to go to see the full review.
It can make a web address act as link within a memo field?

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  02:22:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
I am also fighting with the review, I like that in the field out a summary, but I would like to go to see the full review.
It can make a web address act as link within a memo field?

if you need help let me know...
if the <a href> is in that memo field it will automatically shown as link. For that you have to remove #CLEARTAGS# inside the script block.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  11:42:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ah vaya, no sabia que <a href> indica un hyperlink. Quitando mis intentos de programar algo en DOS con Sinclair ZX Spectrum no he programado nada en mi vida, bueno algún archivo bat....
Entonces, el CLEARTAGS actua siempre a partir de que lo has puesto?
Esto no sería valido?

Google traslation

Ah go, did not know that <a href> it indicates a hyperlink. Removing my attempts to schedule something in DOS with Sinclair ZX Spectrum I have not programmed anything in my life, well some bat file ....
Then the CLEARTAGS always acts from that what you put it?
This would not be valid?

:CYCLEREVIEWS

#FINDLINE#=href="#33##ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#="http#33##ONERROR#=*OK*
#FIND#=" target#34##ONERROR#=*OK*
#TAKEWORD#=#35#,#33#,#34#
#FINDLINE#=<div itemprop="reviewBody">#30##ONERROR#=*STOP*
#TAKEWORD#=#31#,#00#,#00#
#CHECKVARIABLE#=#31#
#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
#CLEARTAGS#
#TRIM#
#STRING#=#31#=#31# completa <a href>#35##NEWLINE#
#TAKEREVIEW#=#31#
#GOTO#=CYCLEREVIEWS

Edited by - washandgo on 03 Jul 2016 11:44:20
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  12:36:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Aun que creo que el campo memo de la base de datos no tiene activados los controles IME, y no sé si activando los controles voy a estropear la base de datos.
Eso lo tendrá que decir Ale.

Google traslation

Although I think the memo field of the database has not activated the IME controls, and do not know if activating the controls I will not spoil the database.
I have to say that Ale.
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  12:54:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Vaya he probado con base de datos del xmm8 que aun conservo por si acaso, y he activado los controles IME, he puesto texto enriquecido y no funciona....

Google traslation

Go've tried xmm8 database that still keep just in case, and I have activated the IME controls, I put rich text and does not work ..
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2016 :  13:36:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try it with this:
#STRING#=#31#=#31# <a href=#35#>completa</a>#NEWLINE#

The thing with the IME controls I don't have understand...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  19:35:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
it does not work....
I would say that is the memo field that does not accept url...,
But the field type in the database is the same as the link field

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105880936/FILMAFFINITY.COM%20-%20V06%20critica%2001-07-16.txt

Edited by - washandgo on 04 Jul 2016 19:54:11
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  20:03:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, I haven't read it correctly. The Memofield in the Edit-Window does not have the ability for hyperlinks. Only on the HTMLCard that link is working!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  20:20:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
HTMLcard does not work, or memofield.
I mean that the field type in MS-access is just like any other field that contains links and if it works, as the official web link
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  20:29:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will check that tomorrow... I'm @work now.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  21:02:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Nothing, quiet I do this to disconnect from work
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.31 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07