Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  14:18:32  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Please report here which scripts is broken with a short description of what's not working anymore.

Bluray.com....................04.03.2016 fixed http://www.mediafire.com/download/0a1vaxjfqbc1g3w/BLU-RAY.COM.txt
DVDEmpire.com (bluray) 16.03.2016 fixed http://www.mediafire.com/download/v68saiksifsj3gg/DVDEMPIRE.COM_%28minimal%29.txt
FilmTV.it.......................17.03.2016 fixed http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h7hl911tz863vq/FILM.TV.IT.txt

The DVDEmpire script is now for bluerays and dvds but downgraded to "Cover only" - almost! I have only kept UPC, Region, Media Year, Packaging and the Media Type.

Again the links to the IMDB scripts as there seem to be problems with the correct versions:
IMDB (Complete) http://www.mediafire.com/download/71ppra2go42bl2v/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29.txt
IMDB (TVSeries) http://www.mediafire.com/download/dxci05b08bb5qbj/IMDB.COM_%28TVSeries%29_For_Rel.8.txt
IMDB (Actors) http://www.mediafire.com/download/eednf3wm6csd9sc/IMDB.COM_%28Actors%29.txt

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  01:12:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
SCRIPTS: No movie title found....

Bluray.com
DVDEmpire.com (bluray)

Edited by - ronbug4444 on 09 Mar 2016 22:07:26
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  15:30:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
don't know if it is my fault, but just now themoviedb.org script finds no titles...

Edited by - marcob on 13 Mar 2016 15:32:54
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  17:26:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
TheMovieDB.org(API3) finds all titles I just have searched for - Matrix, Constantine, etc.
Please try again...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  22:32:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

TheMovieDB.org(API3) finds all titles...

Ops...i used another TheMovieDB.org script (complete)...API3 acutally works fine...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  22:50:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think the other scripts are completely obsolete.
But I have to admit that I meanwhile don't know which scripts are old, which are working and which need to be fixed.
On the old wiki site I had collected them incl. description and working status ( http://xmm.a.freewiki.in//index.php/Overview ). I think that should be done again.

Would be great if someone will do this job or at least will start with it...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2016 :  14:10:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The DVDEmpire(minimum) script still doesn't download covers. I've tried 4 different movies with no results. Thanks...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2016 :  14:29:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have tried it with Matrix and Constantine. Those Covers were downloaded correctly.
Please give me an example which movies do fail.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2016 :  14:27:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just tried the Matrix, and the only thing imported was the upc code, media type, media year and region code. No covers
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2016 :  14:36:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, then it seems as if they have changed something again...
I will have a look today after work or tomorrow.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2016 :  01:05:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It might be me...maybe there is an option I am supposed to check or uncheck. I did check it to look for only blurays. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2016 :  07:56:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still not working correctly? Yesterday I have fixed a little bug so for now it really should be working. The error was on having a $ sign in a #FINDLINE# string. Seems as if MagicScript has problems with that sign as well as finding #-signs.
The option for searching only bluerays should be the second one: 0=all media, 1=blueray and 1=dvd. For "Matrix 10th Anniversary Steelbook" it now takes front and back cover.

*EDIT*
The DVDEmpire script is now for bluerays and dvds but downgraded to "Cover only" - almost!
I have only kept UPC, Region, Media Year, Packaging and the Media Type.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2016 :  22:22:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes! It works again...thank you!!!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2016 :  22:30:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No problem, you're welcome

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2016 :  14:48:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I think the IMDB.Com(Complete) scripts can't download fan art.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2016 :  17:37:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're right. Because there is no fanart to download.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2016 :  15:46:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I think the IMDB.Com(Tvseries) cannot find anything.

If you know an alternative name for this movie then you could try to enter it
again and after make import again

If it still doesn't find anything then try to go to this page and search for it manually:
http://akas.imdb.com/search

If you could find it manually then please post a bugreport in this thread in the XMM forum:
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=772
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2016 :  16:25:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Two days ago I have updated the script to take the highres poster instead of the thumbnail.
That time the script worked fine.

And what about a 12 years old topic?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2016 :  16:43:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2016 :  17:57:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ouch, those hyroglyphs... which language is that?
I think that the problem is because of those special chars.
Does the original imdb script work? Or is the original one shown as above?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4635 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2016 :  00:02:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're right. They seem to have changed the structure on the search result page.
Or maybe I have made a mistake on fixing/sending the wrong script release.
But even my older version don't get any results...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.22 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07