Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Limit the number of imported actors
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2015 :  23:28:28  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Topic  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Maybe I have overseseen...

But is it possible to limit the number of imported actors when actualizing and importing data for a movie over the internet. I would like to have an option to limit the number of actors for a movie to 10 and not somertimes 20 or 30 were the last coffee clerk is listed.

Any ideas if already realizable in a config file or so - or can this be done in future version please?

Cheers, Perkeo

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  02:10:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The number of actors can be selected according to the script that is used, with IMDB.COM (Complete) .txt if possible, by double clicking on the option or within the script, I have 30 actors

Go to Top of Page

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  03:41:14  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank You for that fast answer in the mid of the night:)
It means that I might limit the number of actors only if the option to do this is offered by script itself?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  10:17:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that's right. But the IMDB script is the only one that takes by far the most actors.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  19:47:45  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That's bad news...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2015 :  20:55:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, it "only" has to be integrated into the desired script.

1. Add option for ampount of actors to take
2. Before every #TAKEACTOR# add a counter and compare it with the option's amount. (Before is a to really get all detailed info of the correct number of actors.)

That should really be a quite easy job.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2015 :  20:03:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Manual to limit number of actors in script like for IMDB complete.

1. Add #LOADOPTIONS# block if not exists otherwise add only the #SETOPTION# command. CONTROL IF VARIABLE #92# IS NOT ALREADY IN USE!!!
#LOADOPTIONS#
#SETOPTION#=#92#999[Number of Actors to import]4=Actors|8=Actors|12=Actors|25=Actors|50=Actors|99=Actors|999=Actors
#ENDLOADOPTIONS#

2. Goto #ACTORS# block and find the loop point of importing actors. Normally directly behind the last #GOTO#=ENDTAKEACTORS command.

3. Add the following commands:
#IF# #92#==#00#
#GOTO#=ENDTAKEACTORS
#ENDIF#
#COMPUTEVAR#=#92#-1

4. Check if label :ENDTAKEACTORS exists. Normally it's at the end of block #ACTORS# like:
:ENDTAKEACTORS
#RESTOREMAIN#
#ENDACTORS#

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2015 :  14:42:34  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi,

thanks - I'll try - but I am not really a professional in scripting like in earlier times:) But - thanks again.
On the other hand - I'll have to do this after every update of the relevant script..:( Generally I would like to have - or with other words - I wish to have one of the following options:

1. Independent of any script - I would like to be able to limit the number of actors to importing while updating from the web.
or
2. I would have the possibility to delete more than one actor at once (select multiple actors and then delete them).

But for now I'll try some editing now .. starting with DVD-PALACE
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2015 :  15:14:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Request 1 will not be possible. These functions are always per script options. But once set you can save these options with the ASO plugin that was included in release 7. I have modified it a while ago to work with release 8, too.
Request 2 will not be possible as there are too many dependencies on movies/actors relationship.

A few days ago I have started with inbuilding that option on OFDB and TMDB (http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13447).
But I haven't heard any reaction 'til now. So I have stopped at the moment with adding to other scripts. 8 downloads seem to be futile...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2015 :  15:31:28  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just added your loop into DVD-PALACE.DE.txt as follows: (changed ENDTAKEACTORS to ENDACTORS)

here:
#LOADOPTIONS#
#SETOPTION#=#89#0[Use Intelligent Directlink Engine]0=Do NOT use Intelligent Directlink Engine|1=Use Intelligent Directlink Engine with EAN only
#SETOPTION#=#80#1[Maximum number of search hits]1=Display 20 search hits|2=Display 40 search hits
#SETOPTION#=#81#0[Maximum number of comments]0=Do not import comments|1=Import only one comment|5=Import up to five comments
#SETOPTION#=#82#2[Cover download]0=Do NOT download cover|1=Download small cover|2=Try to download large sized cover (not always available)
#SETOPTION#=#92#8[Number of Actors to import]4=Actors|8=Actors|12=Actors|25=Actors|50=Actors|99=Actors|999=Actors
#ENDLOADOPTIONS#

and here:
#ACTORS#
#STARTREADWEB#
#STRING#=#14#=
#FINDLINE#=>Darsteller / Sprecher#10# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#READNEXTLINE#
#FIND#=>keine Angabe</a>#10# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#IF# #10#<>#00#
#GOTO#=ENDACTORS
#ENDIF#
#REPEAT#
#FIND#=<a href=#10# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#IF# #10#==#00#
#GOTO#=ENDACTORS
#IF# #92#==#00#
#GOTO#=ENDACTORS
#ENDIF#
#COMPUTEVAR#=#92#-1
#ENDIF#
#FIND#=suchbegriff=#11# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#FIND#=">#12# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#COMPUTEVAR#=#11#+11
#TAKEWORD#=#13#,#11#,#12#
#CHECKVARIABLE#=#13#
#STARTDELETETAGS#
#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
#TRIM#
#SEARCHREPLACEVAR#=\+| #13##00#
#STRING#=#16#=#13#§#14#
#TAKEACTOR#=#16#
#ADDACTOR#=#13#
#WHILE# #10#<>#00#
:ENDACTORS
#ENDACTORS#

unfortunately with noeffect...
Go to Top of Page

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2015 :  15:49:15  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Found my mistake ... now it works..:)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4637 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2015 :  16:54:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Let me guess: the repeat loop was the problem

Best to upload the script to any server.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

perkeo

Germany
124 Posts

Posted - 06 Feb 2015 :  21:29:14  Show Profile  Visit perkeo's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send perkeo an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That's it..:)
Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07