Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Suggestions / New features
 Direction for Music Manager
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hypatia
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2014 :  15:17:26  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,
Are there plans to develop Music Manager in line with Movie Manager? In particular I like the multiple import functions, generation of a miniwebsite to share the catalog with family/friends and tools for iphone/android and xbmc.

I can see the potential in the current version of Music Manager but would like to be able to import from other libraries, have many to many relationships and the tools for data sharing.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2014 :  10:09:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

As you wrote XMusic is far from being like XMM. I need to work on it. I have plan to add these function asap but I don't know exactly when will be ready.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

hypatia
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2014 :  14:08:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It is good to know that this is in plan, I will watch out for it.

I was partly wondering to what extent the underlying XMM framework can be reused against the data models needed for music cataloging - guessing it will be a long task for a shareware team!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.3 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07