Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 IMDB.COM (TVSeries) For Rel.7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

PedroNog
Starting Member

Portugal
5 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2013 :  20:00:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Click to see PedroNog's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The script IMDB.COM (TVSeries) For Rel.7 don't import episodes, it gets stuck in an endless loop at EPISODEDIRECTOR

Rincewindwiz

100 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  18:09:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes I agree. Irritating. In my case (Suits 2011) it imported 4 episodes and then 'stuck' (displaying 1x04). However, I have tried this before and then it imported 7 (I think) episodes before getting stuck. Disappointing since this was first reported over a month ago

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination

Edited by - Rincewindwiz on 14 Mar 2013 18:10:47
Go to Top of Page

Luis USA
Starting Member

United Kingdom
35 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2013 :  19:47:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, is anybody ever going to fix IMDB.COM (TVSeries) for Rel.7 please?

It doesn't import anything and it keeps getting stuck.

Luis USA
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2013 :  14:42:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/?8hi4vns84pbt185

New version of the script.

Please tell which field must be imported.
I have never imported TV shows.

To speed up the process, please send me email at : Miroslavr gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2013 :  19:11:48  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Fege for the script.
Is it possible to improve the script that it can grab more than 10 actors (main series/episodes)?

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Edited by - Mawu on 24 Sep 2013 19:12:18
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07