Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Templates
 My Website Suggestions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ToneDEF
Starting Member

Australia
8 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  19:46:17  Show Profile  Visit ToneDEF's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Please use this topic to list suggestions for the "My Website" feature of eXtreme Movie Manager 8.

_________
.|oneDEF...

Edited by - ToneDEF on 12 Jan 2013 19:50:42

ToneDEF
Starting Member

Australia
8 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2013 :  19:49:18  Show Profile  Visit ToneDEF's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
An option/switch in EMM to exclude Wanted movies.
Also suggested by pace666 in this post.

_________
.|oneDEF...
Go to Top of Page

hehe
Starting Member

Greece
27 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2013 :  13:03:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I would like to suggest for My Website to use Original Title instead of Title field, because the movies whose original title is NOT in english appear with a false title (the one used in the movie database used by the script).
Eg. "Psyhi vathia" (2009) in IMDB while the original title is "Ψυχή Βαθιά" (greek).

Added to this, is it possible to add filter for the field "Media language" as well? It would be nice to seperate english-speaking movies from the rest

Thanks in advance!

Edited by - hehe on 14 Jan 2013 13:16:20
Go to Top of Page

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2013 :  14:05:29  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would like to turn off the SEEN function on export as the eye on the covers looks a bit rubbish :)

Also as I have already posted I have an issue with the export not creating the correct files/folders
so if we could change the target name for the INDEX.HTML like I can in Movie Collector this would also be a simple fix for my problem.

Thanks

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Edited by - skpManiac on 24 Jun 2013 14:09:55
Go to Top of Page

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2013 :  19:23:38  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
After losing all my collection due to me not noticing the DELETE MEDIA box was checked, I ma now rebuilding my library and have also started ripping my 3D Blurays, bit this is creating a nightmare on the EXPORT

In XMM I camn tell it that a file is 3D Standard, 3D Bluray etc, but on the export using DEFAULT (I like the fanart background) there seems to be no way opf clicking and selecting all 3D Standard, or DVD etc - would this be easy to add to the options?
After buying Movie Manager 9 I feel XMM needs a lot of work on the Exports feature to make it similar to MM

Thanks for any help on how to do this

So long and thanks for all the fish...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07